Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273226 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Outofsync(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
ehhh..... Lovely coincidence
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by GloTom: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hi nairalanders! m new here...went through some topics and they all seem interesting... I want to ask a QST concerning a business m abt to invest in,but b4 den,how do i use nairaland and how do I know my post has been replied..tnx 2y'all
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by itstemilawal: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello Nigeria, I've been on Nairaland about 100x but I just joined today. Nice Thread. I hope to make some new friends here.

As everyone is feeling the Economic Pinch lets help one and other. I decided to start a new thread myself, I really hope you will like it;
A thread to find Giveaways, Deals, Contests and Promos & Share your finds.

[url]Click here to find giveaways and contests on now[https://www.nairaland.com/2910297/find-giveaways-deals-contests-promos#42586985]

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Cindy222(f): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Quite new here too, just joined a few minutes ago...but i come here usually to read up stuff... Jeez can't believe i joined at this time of the night...
Lol...boredom is something else.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2016
[hello Ladies and gentle men my name is Shina praise my alias is mickky134, am new here just want to meet new friends I live in Ekiti state. my email is Shinapraisea@gmail.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Sphilip1(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Hy... New bizz
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ibroh22(m): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2016
Cindy222:
Quite new here too, just joined a few minutes ago...but i come here usually to read up stuff... Jeez can't believe i joined at this time of the night...
Lol...boredom is something else.

Same here
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Cindy222(f): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2016
ibroh22:

Same here
you welcome ibroh22
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ibroh22(m): 12:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Cindy222:

you welcome ibroh22
Thank you ma'm
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
I'm finally here. Hope to learn new thing and meet interesting and mature people.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by 360evente(f): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Nairalanders..how are you guys..hope you having a splendid day at work today.. for those who dont know me yet, i am yours and yours only "360eventee" an event planner, consultation, coordinator.. show me some love by welcoming me into this lovely forum..good to have you guys here...i'm currently running a promo right now, is called SUMPTIOUS DECO TREAT 300k.. dont miss out
Tell your friends,neighbour, you could be of help by sharing this great offer..

1 Share

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by 360evente(f): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Nairalanders...hope you day's going well, let me use this medium to introduce our services which might interest you...

_Wedding Decorations: at 360eventee, we add swags and beauty to each and every events of yours to make it a memorable one..

_We are also into making OF BRIGHTS, SWEET AND LOVELY ENGAGEMENTS LETTERS.. different from the ones you know..ours is of great standard with top notch designs uniquely crafted and designed to meet your taste.

_ We are into Engagement and bridal train accessories (fans, beads, customised letters, gifts wrap etc)

_ERU IYAWO: for the yorubas tradition, the Eru iyawo is of a great value and well respected in our culture..for the soon to be bride, we help in well packaged and wrap of Eru iyawo gift items...and lots more....

for more infomation;visit our website on www.360eventee.com or email us at ask@360eventee.com or info@360eventee.com•

1 Share

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by AmAlbert(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Una Mingwo o, my name na Albert, I been dey naija buh now I don relocate go Togo, abeg I dey gbadu dey tori for this forum die, I don dey Sabi plenty tins for here and I go wan meet friends wey dey use this NL for Lomé here...una well done o
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
May01, I have seen and replied it.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bolt000(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Fresh off, +1, newbie.. Do follow me.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2016
is there a limit to the number of
topics one can create in a day.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2016
baebae:
is there a limit to the number of
topics one can create in a day.
No dont think so u can create as u like
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by KlausVestner(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Hello to all the members here, I'm new to this forum. May I introduce myself a bit:
I'm 57 years old, I'm a German citizen since birth, but my heart is african. Yes since I can remember I always had a fable for africa. My parents moved in 1985 to Canada and I've travelled there to visit them quite often. But every time the plane started in Frankfurt airport, I always had the feeling that I'm sitting in the wrong place and I should go straight South instead westbound.
The reason, why it was luring me so much to Africa, I couldn't really tell, until I've seen the photo of a Lady from Nigeria.
It hits me like a lightning. In the very first second I've seen her picture, it was like reading a whole book in just a split second. I've seen a very good heart, of course a very beautiful face, eyes who looked at me so honest and true and I've seen a comrade and partner who would go with the one she will love through thick and thin.
You may laugh at me, but it's true, I've talked to that photo and said ....." If you are going to reply to my mail, you'll become my wife ......"
And this year in January we got married.
Unfortunately, because of the visa issues and law regulations I had to leave my new family and heading back to Germany, where I'm staying now again with a bleeding heart and a feeling that I'm a stranger in my own homeland now.
Since I've went back to Germany, I've lost a bit more than 20 kgs of weight because of missing her and the kids so much......
Oh, did I told you, what a warm and heartly welcome I had when I've came to Nigeria the first time? I was in quite some countries in the world, but I've never met so friendly people than in Nigeria. So let me say this - I'm very proud to became a member of my new extended family in Nigeria, I feel so very much honored and my only heart desire is to stay at the side of my beloved wife.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ib4uakpele: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
USING THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUE•. Beloved, the power & authority in the name of Jesus has been given unto you; so begin to function & live by the power in the name of Jesus. Therefore your words & actions are back by divine authority! Sickness, weakness,fear,failure,lack & every form of infirmity will have no place in you. That's why Christ said in the book of mark16:17-18,“And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;{18},They shall take up serpent; & if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick,& they shall recover.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by chival1960(f): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
N
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks
good evening everyone.am chichi. Just joined today. Hope to meet New friends. Thanks
N
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bankybobo11: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
chival1960:
Ngood evening everyone.am chichi. Just joined today. Hope to meet New friends. Thanks
N

Hi, welcome to NL miss Chiva

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by workoutnaija(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2016
hi am a fitness addict, and i share some fitness tips and motivation that will keep you going. You can be a part of my #fitfam on IG @workoutnaija

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by marlvis(f): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
hello..narialanders am ya newest member ....Deborah by name ...I live in Anambra state ....hope am welcomed...
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by JimG(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hi there Nairalanders,

My name is Jim. I'm not Nigerian but I am looking to hire a few people from Nigeria. Any idea on how long it takes to be able to post in the Jobs/Vacancies section, or perhaps just to reply in that section?

That aside though, hi everyone!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by hungryboy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
JimG:
Hi there Nairalanders,

My name is Jim. I'm not Nigerian but I am looking to hire a few people from Nigeria. Any idea on how long it takes to be able to post in the Jobs/Vacancies section, or perhaps just to reply in that section?

That aside though, hi everyone!

Hello Mr Jim, just click on the job and vacancies section, scroll a little and you will see a create topic option, click on it, and you will see a subject option (a small box), input the title there, then scroll down a little and you will see a bigger box,
Input what you wish to talk about or you are looking for there,
Hope my description was helpful!.
To add that, i am looking for a job, i can be a gateman, security guard, labourer, help hand, bag carrier, cleaner, and messenger
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Tallysmallz(f): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks

I'm new here.

A friend actually introduced me to the thread. And it look nice as well.

Hi, how're you doing?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Tommysoul: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
please i'm new on nairaland,and i want to be writing stories but i dont know where to do that,please is theqe anybody that can help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.