Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng (4391 Views)

How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by Pajon(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Note that Airtel Blackberry Plans still alive, so Blackberry users with OS 7 can still flexing with it. For now, Blackberry OS 7 users need to get Airtel sim and dial *431# though MTN and Glo Terminated theirs

Airtel Data Plans For Android and iOS Users
Airtel Tripple surf is what in vogue now, for the reason that it gives you up to 100% bonus on data activation, purchase, and renewals. In other words, it rewards customers for being loyal to the company.

It is not a data plan on its own. It only gives you the bonus on your data subscription based on your current Airtel data plan. The Percentage of data you get is dependent on your current Airtel data plan.

To Activate the Triple Surf offer
Just dial *141#
Select option 2 in the menu “Triple Surf Offer”, you will see the list of applicable bundles
Activate any of the applicable data bundles and you will begin to enjoy your bonus
Airtel Double Data Offer
The Airtel Double data offer gives you 3GB for N1000, 7GB for N2000, 18GB for N4000. You get free extra 1.5GB when you activate 1.5GB for N1000, extra 3.5GB when you activate 3.5GB for N2000, but the only problem we have with Airtel is their SIM eligibility issues on their numerous surprises.

To subscribe to the offer
Dial *496# to get 3GB for N1,000
Dial *437*2# to get 7GB for N2,000
Dial *438*1# to get 18GB for N4,000
The validity period is 30 days.
It's unfortunate that not all Airtel SIMs will be able to benefit from this Airtel double data offer. It's meant for those who got an SMS from Airtel only.

Airtel Weekend Bundle
I don't know the reason why you guys abandoned Airtel Weekend Bundle when the subscription code is active and the plan is still ok for downloading. Remember that you can get 7GB for just N700 every weekend, with the Airtel Weekend Bundle.
1024MB (1GB), for just N100 every day, dial *474*1# to activate.
Dial 140# to check data balance.
MTN Data Plans
MTN normal data plan still remains unaltered, simply dial *131*1# to choose your preferred MTN data plan.

Don't forget that you can be getting double of your MTN data subscription (100% data bonus) via IMEI Tweaking. The double data offer will last for 6month.

Glo Data Plans
No doubt Glo is the best when it comes data, you can get titanic data for the lesser price, though you may not be able to use it the way you want due to their imbalance GPRS network, but is like their network is a little bit better now.

Glo 3G/4G LTE Plan
N500 = 1.6GB, valid for 7 days
N1000 = 3.2GB, valid for 30 days
N2000 = 7.5GB, valid for 30 days
N2500 = 10GB, valid for 30 days
N3000 = 12GB, valid for 30 days
...and many more
Even with just N500 Glo will give you 1.6GB. Simply dial *777# and follow the prompt to subscribe to your preferred Glo Data.

Etisalat Data Plans
When other Networks like Glo are busy increasing the Data Volume of their Data Plans, Etisalat is busy on the other end increasing the Data Price of their own Data Plan.
Etisalat 500MB cost N500 to subscribe dial *229*2*12#
Etisalat 1GB cost N1000 to subscribe dial *229*2*7#
Etisalat 1.5GB cost N1200to subscribe dial *229*2*7#
Etisalat data plan via third party sellers is still a better option for those who need huge Etisalat data for the lesser price, but I'm short of words in referring you to any third party data seller at this moment.

SOurce:http://www.pajontech.com/2017/02/review-best-data-offer-you-should.html

Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by Dandsome: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
E no go reach glo own jor

1 Like

Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by Splasshhh(f): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2017
My problem with airtel and etisalat is that the data plan quickly gets exhausted. In a week, 1k plan is all gone. So sad
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sorry cry cry angry
Splasshhh:
My problem with airtel and etisalat is that the data plan quickly gets exhausted. In a week, 1k plan is all gone. So sad
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by raker300: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
No such thing as triple offer. It shows blackberry plan as the number 2 option.
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by Briggsguy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pajon:

Note that Airtel Blackberry Plans still alive, so Blackberry users with OS 7 can still flexing with it. For now, Blackberry OS 7 users need to get Airtel sim and dial *431# though MTN and Glo Terminated theirs

Airtel Tripple surf is what in vogue now, for the reason that it gives you up to 100% bonus on data activation, purchase, and renewals. In other words, it rewards customers for being loyal to the company.

It is not a data plan on its own. It only gives you the bonus on your data subscription based on your current Airtel data plan. The Percentage of data you get is dependent on your current Airtel data plan.

Just dial *141#
Select option 2 in the menu “Triple Surf Offer”, you will see the list of applicable bundles
Activate any of the applicable data bundles and you will begin to enjoy your bonus
Airtel Double Data Offer
The Airtel Double data offer gives you 3GB for N1000, 7GB for N2000, 18GB for N4000. You get free extra 1.5GB when you activate 1.5GB for N1000, extra 3.5GB when you activate 3.5GB for N2000, but the only problem we have with Airtel is their SIM eligibility issues on their numerous surprises.

It's unfortunate that not all Airtel SIMs will be able to benefit from this Airtel double data offer. It's meant for those who got an SMS from Airtel only.

Airtel Weekend Bundle
I don't know the reason why you guys abandoned Airtel Weekend Bundle when the subscription code is active and the plan is still ok for downloading. Remember that you can get 7GB for just N700 every weekend, with the Airtel Weekend Bundle.
MTN Data Plans
MTN normal data plan still remains unaltered, simply dial *131*1# to choose your preferred MTN data plan.

Don't forget that you can be getting double of your MTN data subscription (100% data bonus) via IMEI Tweaking. The double data offer will last for 6month.

Glo Data Plans
No doubt Glo is the best when it comes data, you can get titanic data for the lesser price, though you may not be able to use it the way you want due to their imbalance GPRS network, but is like their network is a little bit better now.

Glo 3G/4G LTE Plan
...and many more
Even with just N500 Glo will give you 1.6GB. Simply dial *777# and follow the prompt to subscribe to your preferred Glo Data.

Etisalat Data Plans
When other Networks like Glo are busy increasing the Data Volume of their Data Plans, Etisalat is busy on the other end increasing the Data Price of their own Data Plan.
Etisalat data plan via third party sellers is still a better option for those who need huge Etisalat data for the lesser price, but I'm short of words in referring you to any third party data seller at this moment.

Good post bro. But you left many options out. I use Etisalat to browse as it is the one most solid in my neighbourhood, though I am on android. You may check this post, it is open to nearly all the latest data bundles for Etisalat. https://buzznigeria.com/etisalat-data-plan-subscriptions/
I hope you guys find this useful
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by hdawakee: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Glo seem to be the cheapest.Unfortunately,Glo network is not available in my area
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by Pweety008: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2017
hdawakee:
Glo seem to be the cheapest.Unfortunately,Glo network is not available in my area

Glo actually is the cheapest, that's what am using on my itel P51, but as normal, network issues. If only they can convert all the money they pay to all this celebrities and focus more on delivering better network, then am sure everyone will use glo
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by Okaka27(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2017
I came across the Airtel Unlimited social (*688#) here on Nairaland i was totally misled ,i activated the 3H for 1gig. Buh only whatsapp is working no facebook no twitter no opera mini no instagram
hw d hell is it social?? angry angry
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by Naijasturf(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Okaka27:
I came across the Airtel Unlimited social (*688#) here on Nairaland
i was totally misled ,i activated the 3H for 1gig. Buh only whatsapp is working
no facebook
no twitter
no opera mini
no instagram

hw d hell is it social?? angry angry
Sorry bro, the fault may be from network
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by TechGuideHub: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pajon:

Just dial *141#
Airtel Double Data Offer

Airtel Weekend Bundle
MTN Data Plans

Glo Data Plans

Glo 3G/4G LTE Plan
...and many more

Etisalat Data Plans

This is 2019 so if you want to read the most recently updated data plans available on Etisalat networks, read the guide below.

https://techguidehub.com/9mobile-etisalat-data-plans/
Re: Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng by TechGuideHub: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Briggsguy:

Good post bro. But you left many options out. I use Etisalat to browse as it is the one most solid in my neighbourhood, though I am on android. You may check this post, it is open to nearly all the latest data bundles for Etisalat. https://buzznigeria.com/etisalat-data-plan-subscriptions/
I hope you guys find this useful

Etisalat Data Plans 2019 FULL GUIDE BELOW

https://techguidehub.com/9mobile-etisalat-data-plans/

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Whatsapp Is Killing Me!! / TECNO Camon X Pro Camera Vs Phantom 8 Camera - Are More Megapixel Always Better? / Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs TECNO Camon X Pro Camera Comparison - Which Phone Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.