Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Truth They Don't Want Us To Know! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth They Don't Want Us To Know! (464 Views)

Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi / Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland / Breaking News: The Truth They Are Not Telling Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth They Don't Want Us To Know! by SantaDomino(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
A biafran "activist" told me that the reason we are in such a mess is cos we are too divided as a nation... Too many different ethnic groups with different mindset forced to be Nigerians...that if we have Biafra, Igbo will great cos we are one....

I laughed....I asked him if he loves football and he nods in the affirmative, I asked him when he watch Nigeria play and an Hausa man scores a goal, does he jubilate? He says " why not?"....
Same with a Yoruba goal scorer or whatever scorer who puts the ball at the back of the net!...
The problem isn't our ethnicity or religion.. Its we Dont have a common goal to win....None!
In fact our rulers try to make us have none cos once we do, we are unstoppable!... They thrive well in an atmosphere where tribalism and religious racism are...

The "common goal" kills tribalism and racism like nothing else!...That's was how Nelson Mandela was able to remove hate for the hearts of south Africans against the whites after the apartheid...

I don't wish my President to fail because anyone that wishes his president to fail is indirectly wishing the nation to fail and I love my country Nigeria! I wonder why people are being so bothered about 2Baba's planned protest to the extent of castigating him and asking him where he was during Agatu killings'. Oh please! Why isn't common sense common. There is an adage in Igbo language that goes like this: 'mgbe Onye ji puta ura bu ututu ya'(When one wakes is his morning). We all can't wake up the same time. So I don't know what you've been told. 2Baba's protest is not tribal oriented. It's just a peaceful protest to the government for them to understand that the masses are suffering. When people from different background have a goal...they become great, so great!...
I just pray our leaders will understand this fact and create avenues for us to look forward to winning as a nation irrespective of our ethnicity or religious affiliations after this era of religious killings and economy backwardness. So therefore, #istandwithBuhari but most importantly, #istandwith2Baba
I hail una my people!

NB- Critics are allowed!
Re: The Truth They Don't Want Us To Know! by DesChyko: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
You have a point..

Why not convince England over Brexit?

Or the numerous nations that have split over conflicting interests?

If it was meant to be, it will. Lessons would be learnt and everyone will move on.

Apologies, but when I watch football, it's for my pastime and at my leisure time. The business of politics isn't a leisurely affair

(1) (Reply)

Boom: Prices Of Milk And Cocoa Beverage Refill Packs Spike Around Lagos / Join The Nta Refresh Competition (for Graphics Designers) / THE BLACK COCK ( Ayam Cemani)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.