Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Do You Live In Southwest? We Need To Meet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Live In Southwest? We Need To Meet (435 Views)

Do You Live In The USA? You Can Easily Make $700 (Seven Hundred Dollars). / Insecurity: Southwest Stakeholders Meet Tomorrow In Ibadan / If You Live In Abuja, This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Southwest? We Need To Meet by lerinmi: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
PLEASE. This information is for those who reside in any part of the Yoruba land. The reason is simple. I want to assure them of the safety of their money. The information i want to share is about a program where your will donate an amount convenient for you to someone and you will receive DOUBLE after 15 days. You can donate 5000,10000,20000,40000,80000,160000,320000,640000 or 1280000 depending on your convenience. You do not need to look for people to register before you can be paid. I donated on 13th January, 2017 and was paid on 29th. I was paid on my second account on 31st. See the screenshots of my bank alerts.

I know there are many fraudulent programs out there and everyone is being careful now. That is why i said it is for people in YORUBA land so that whoever is interested can meet me, know my office and get a written document from me. I can do this because i know the operators of the program. I am a civil defence officer in Osogbo, Osun State. My office is at Oke Ayepe, Ilesha road, Osogbo. You can call me on zero eight zero three six eight five eight nine five nine.

Please note that i am not sharing this information for any gain/bonus or reward. So please ignore it if you are not convinced.
To register, go to doublecentdonors .com/register.
Happy rendering help for help.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Work To Gether And Make A Different / Beware Of Ponzi Visit Www.charitabledonor.com ....NOT A BANK / Farmland Investments That Can Make You A Millionaire In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.