Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How To Start Real Estate Business With Ease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Real Estate Business With Ease (1179 Views)

How To Start Real Estate Business In Nigeria By Infoleading / Best Architects For Real Estate Business / Come And Learn The Secret Of Successful Real Estate Business, Admission Is FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Real Estate Business With Ease by Unik2me: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Real Estate Business is one of the very Lucrative Businesses in the world. It is so because houses, offices/space/shops are basic need of man both for living and business purposes.

Alot of people admire those in real estate business and wish they too can join them in the business and make legitimate money for themselves, well follow me up here let me share my experience with you and suggest easy ways you too can pitch your tent in Real Estate Business.

WHY AM I DOING THIS?
I want to encourage our youths especially the unemployed graduates to look into Real Estate Business and decide which aspect of the business they will engage in. YOU DON'T NEED MONEY TO START.

I have decided to help as many as are interested in Real Estate Business but do not know how to go about it.

Also, by the grace of God almighty, I have benefited from Real Estate Business with the help of someone and I want to appreciate God by helping someone too.

WHAT IS REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?

Real Estate Business is simply put as transactions of landed properties e.g houses, offices, shops Virgin land or open space. It could be outright sale or rent.

HOW DO I START REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?

This question is very common with people who admire those already in the business. Fear not because I am ready to guide you until you start making money from the business.
Real Estate Business is a Compound phrase for the various aspect of businesses that revolve around land and building. One can become a player in the business by engaging in any of the various sections of the businesses listed below :

Real Estate Agency/Agent
Real Estate Manager
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Contractor
Real Estate Developer
Building Materials supplier.

HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO START REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?

This question is the one that strikes me most. Many a times, my friends do ask me how I started and how much one needs to start up this Real Estate business and I just smile.
The truth is that you can start the business with just what you have, YES, WHAT YOU HAVE! Real Estate Business is Very Capital intensive but you can also start it without FINANCIAL CAPITAL.
The difference between those that started the business with financial capital and those that started without financial capital is that you must initially work for your money (for those without financial capital). But mind you that that same period of time invested in working for your money translates to experience, clients and colleagues network and metamorphosis into financial gain and capital for investment in the business and elsewhere.

I started this Real Estate Business without money, in fact as a matter of necessity and need to survive after carrying my CV around Abuja for some months after graduation. I decided and started my Adventure into Real Estate Business and within two years after I started, I achieved what most of my friends working are praying to achieve. I own my own Real Estate Company, drive my own car and have lands and network of clients and colleagues and I no longer see the need to carry CV about. I have not arrived yet ooO, I'm still learning and willing to work with anyone with experience to sharpen me in the business.

I shall continue and explain the various aspects of Real Estate Business as listed above and how they interconnect and also how you can start with or without Financial Capital.
For inquiries, call or chat me up on 08036263035
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business With Ease by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
If you are thinking about starting or partaking in real estate business with ease, the easiest way to participate is to register with a reputable real estate company and then, register as a consultant.
Are you interested,

Join Here>>> https://online-estate-biz..com

(1) (Reply)

thanks / Breaking News On Eagle Aurum Company / Where I Can Learn Soap Production In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.