Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp (567 Views)

The Worst GT Bank I Ve Been To GTB Okwi Road Enugu... / Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I Ve Been Unbanned!!! / Beware Of Fraud! They Have Cloned And Edited Mtn Website.www.yellofifa.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp by rhymz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
Who is in Charge of administration on NL,u better Do sth Fast!
I was just going through the post on NL,enjoying and having a good laf at some of em funny posts like Becomrich's,then I decided to Look up the screen for em latest Member,Lo and behold to My Greatest surprise and shock, I saw a name(I know at this point everyone will say and so fucking what in unison) but it was not just the about name,it was the name itself.It read 'Rhymez'.Rhymez?? it was like Me seeing another Me in Tokyo Japan,What the heck is going on,Am suppose to be "rhymz" so who Da hell is Rhymez??Admin what Da frick did U allow that For? Is dis some kinda Clone contest or what? I thought the site admin has mechanisms for preventing this kinda Mix Up?
Anyway,on a lighter Note,Rhymez when U see this Post,of course U re goina be seeing this Thread everywhere,don't hesitate to pay homage to rhymz(there can only be one me cos aint nobody do it like I do).In the mean time just be enjoying the influence and respect that name commands(LoL),It's one of the many benefits of being rhymz. . . . .heheheheheheh Hehehehehehehe
Re: Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp by Rhymez(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
No fighting man smiley. Dont worry I wont put you in a hurry. Ciao
Re: Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp by rhymz(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hmmm! put me in a hurry?? What'va that means!
Anywayz,Dat'z wats Up! we cool anyway!!
Re: Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp by foyeks2001(f): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
observation pls
urs is rhymz(5 letter words with no letter e) while is own is rhymez(6 letter words with e)
Re: Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp by Rhymez(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
Thanks babe for opening his closing eyez grin. I happen to be his reborn grin
Re: Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp by mamagee3(f): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
@poster

abeg, take a chill pill and relax
!!!! grin grin
Re: Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp by chiogo(f): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
LOL. bs

(1) (Reply)

Stop Doing What You Do Not Like! / Chat Page, Chat Board, Pm. . / Some Groups Are Said To Have Poisen Foods Sold To Christian People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.