Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos (581 Views)

Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of A Bus In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos by metro4: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
A man is presently lying unconscious by the side of the road in Iyana-Iba, Badagry expressway, Lagos. He was pushed out of a moving bus, popularly called 'Coaster', and the bus zoomed off.

A witness who sells garden eggs close by said she was arranging her goods to sell when she heard a thud and turned around to see the bus move off.

She raised an alarm, calling to the other female traders nearby but they were all afraid to take any action.

"It happened like one or two hours ago, in broad daylight," She told Metronaija in pidgin English.

"I was arranging my market when I saw a coaster bus. I looked away then immediately I heard a sound, like someone was falling down. I turned and saw the man on the floor. I started screaming, calling other women but nobody could do anything. The coaster just went like that."

The woman also revealed that the body of the man has been searched for a phone or any means of identification, but they found nothing on him, not even money. It is believed the people who threw him off the bus took all that from him.

Another witness said she believes he was drugged in the bus and disposed of all his properties.

No one is sure whether the man is alive or dead. So far, people have just been passing and looking at him curiously.

www.metronaija.com source found the body at about past 4 p.m so based on the time the market woman gave, the incident probably occurred between 2 – 3 p.m. today, yet nothing has been done.

Please the authorities around that area need to look into this.

More photos below...

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-unconscious-man-pushed-out-of.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos by Jeffrey12(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos by Jeffrey12(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Naija!!!! cry

SMH.. sad
Re: PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos by FisifunKododada: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dis life get as he be, nobody know wot happen
Re: PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos by Swissheart(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
God have mercy. That is someone's dad,husband, friend,uncle blah blah
Re: PHOTOS: Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of Moving Bus In Lagos by auntysimbiat(f): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
hmmm.... ok then..

(1) (Reply)

FUTA: Vice Chancellor, Bursar Arraigned For Over N156 Million Fraud / A Lady's Car Was Snached At Gun Point In Warri, Delta State / Same People Who Killed Azazi, Are Now After Apostle Suleman – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.