Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71332 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin close to angry angry well we're u comfortable with his service?
Benita27:
Have had one run his scan machine down my lower abdomen, he could clearly see the upper part of my private part...which he did but focused on his job.

So "yes" and have done something close to that.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jammiiee:
grin close to angry angry well we're u comfortable with his service?
At first i wasn't but realized he was doing his job and with the fact that more ladies were waiting on him gave me ease.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by mrDvO(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Stinking rotten vagina's everywhere is the real issue. Male gynaecologists are really trying. Many of them are now turning gay because of the number of rotten vagina's women parade about.
lol. word lyk a mufuka bro!

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by mrDvO(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jammiiee:
Baba but d first time u were faced with those glorious melons cheesy m sure u twitched down thr lol. That u had to dream of it. Yup, dealing with some unhealthy pussi.es n boobs myt be a challenge, perhaps stink or not jst ok to face, but atimes u r still faced with a very beautiful glorious boobs wit attractive areolas. Also clean down thr. At such times wouldn't u feel like... wow shocked n ama like taste this stuff, after which u myt tend to follow up on her outside the job? wink
lol, 1st f all no lady dats 'clean dwn thr' ll present her vagina fr u to fingering anyhw...neva hapns here. mayb in jand. evry vagina u see as a Dr here...ders a problem, a nasty problem most tyms. 2ndly no matter hw hot dat 1 patient is, u ll see 5mre dat ll jst irritate u...u wont evn rmber dat 1 sef. I wonder hw dem gynos do it sef... see a lot f disgusting shii n nt swear off vaginas.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
O boy, shocked u mean most of our Nigerian ladies ain't clean down thr. ? Frm ur experience shocked uhhh undecided
mrDvO:
lol, 1st f all no lady dats 'clean dwn thr' ll present her vagina fr u to fingering anyhw...neva hapns here. mayb in jand. evry vagina u see as a Dr here...ders a problem, a nasty problem most tyms. 2ndly no matter hw hot dat 1 patient is, u ll see 5mre dat ll jst irritate u...u wont evn rmber dat 1 sef. I wonder hw dem gynos do it sef... see a lot f disgusting shii n nt swear off vaginas.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Good, Aii. One day, I knw ur profile will show angry
Benita27:
At first i wasn't but realized he was doing his job and with the fact that more ladies were waiting on him gave me ease.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Itspuffpuff, lol, so if he's cute, no p? wink
DeepFriedPuff:
if he sexy I won't carecheesy
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by columbus007(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
obontami:
hateu2 prettythicksme is this true or false cheesy
Ask your sister cheesy tongue

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by obontami: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Ask your sister cheesy tongue
by their comment.....

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jammiiee:
Itspuffpuff, lol, so if he's cute, no p? wink
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
obontami:
by their comment.....

cheesy cheesy agbaya

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by obontami: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy agbaya
omo kekere oshi grin

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
obontami:
omo kekere oshi grin
shocked U sounds like jack right now grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by obontami: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
shocked U sounds like jack right now grin

Na him dey pack your legs abi? undecided grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by BabylonCruise(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Babzilla:

The gynaecologist is a (read my lips) trained professional
Not a perv like you think. Only a filthy mind would think a gynaecologist is there to stare at ladies' hoo ha
And you have to call the thread stupid?
Why then are you commenting on a stupid thread Mr Know All?
I guess that makes you even more stupid.
Lemme ask you.....Have You ever seen a sane person correct a mad man?
Birds of d same feather bro.....

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
BabylonCruise:

And you have to call the thread stupid?
Why then are you commenting on a stupid thread Mr Know All?
I guess that makes you even more stupid.
Lemme ask you.....Have You ever seen a sane person correct a mad man?
Birds of d same feather bro.....
Bro?
You must have me mistaken with someone
And for the rest of that transcribed fart you put up there. Its just what it i...s baloney
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
The pee hole is different from the vagina hole, women have 3 holes undecided

So your post doesn't make sense tongue
kayzat:

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Really shocked 3 holes... can u pls explain
ItsQuinn:
The pee hole is different from the vagina hole, women have 3 holes undecided

So your post doesn't make sense tongue
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
The pee hole is above the vagina hole, below the clit. It's a very tiny hole, even a pencil can't fit in smiley
Jammiiee:
Really shocked 3 holes... can u pls explain

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wow quite educative shocked shocked... so which is the third hole for women
ItsQuinn:
The pee hole is above the vagina hole, below the clit. It's a very tiny hole, even a pencil can't fit in smiley
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by BabylonCruise(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Babzilla:

Bro?
You must have me mistaken with someone
And for the rest of that transcribed fart you put up there. Its just what it i...s baloney
And dats how it starts.
Cnt let U drag me into your world of stupidity and then beat me with experience.
Shalom......get well soon.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
I just typed it, read my post again undecided
Jammiiee:
Wow quite educative shocked shocked... so which is the third hole for women

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by suxkill: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
kayzat:

Chai!

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
U only talked abt the peehole and the vagina hole
ItsQuinn:
I just typed it, read my post again undecided

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
So you don't know the anus again? Na wa oh!
Jammiiee:
U only talked abt the peehole and the vagina hole

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
BabylonCruise:

And dats how it starts.
Cnt let U drag me into your world of stupidity and then beat me with experience.
Shalom......get well soon.

So says the king in the world of stupidity
What makes this so cool is youre so stupid..so dumb so delusional that you dont realize it yet hahahaha
Clown

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by robosky02(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
most ladies even prefar the male gyna to their female counter cheesy fact

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ohh shocked do ladies av anus also angry Wow, dts 3 then kiss
ItsQuinn:
So you don't know the anus again? Na wa oh!

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jammiiee:
Av u had the service of a male Gynaecologist?
Yup. Regular checks for me with a male Gynaecologist. it was weird the first time,got used to it.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
GloriaNino:
Wtf? I won't even book an appointment with one for counselling talk less of going to him for medications

You will...just pray!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by alezzy13: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Male gynecologists esp in public hospital are very busy people. They usually will only see the serious cases ie those with one issue or the other. And it doesn't always entail the woman stripping off and rarely probing the vagina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm