Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose (782 Views)

Clampdown On Intels: Stay Clear Of Politics, Frank Tells FIRS, NPA / Retired Generals Warn Military To Stay Out Of Politics / "Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by uniquechukwuma: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has hailed himself as “a professor of politics and says he is an “authority”, because of his years in active governance.

Fayose was speaking in an interview with PUNCH, where he also stated that he was not afraid of speaking his mind and criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari’s administraion.

He said: “Many have been silent now for the fear of the unknown. I’m the longest serving governor; I served under former presidents Olusegun Obasanjo; Goodluck Jonathan read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/04/i-am-a-professor-of-politics-fayose/

Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by Horlufemi(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
You rigged, and you're proud.
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by temitemi1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
u are their father cool

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
temitemi1:
u are their father cool
you ought to be ashamed of yourself, name one, just one thing fayose has done for the people of ekiti?
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by citizenY(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
you ought to be ashamed of yourself, name one, just one thing fayose has done for the people of ekiti?

It is just unfortunate that with all the enlightenent. Ekiti state is having this megalomaniac as governor.
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by Ahmadgani(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
If you are a professor of politics, what title will befit the likes of tinubu, atiku, obj, etc.

We r talking of people who influence national politics not those who eat eba with corpers

1 Like

Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
citizenY:

It is just unfortunate that with all the enlightenent. Ekiti state is having this megalomaniac as governor.
I tell you, this is a supposed leader that presides over 10million people. He's never seen doing anything with his time. He's either seen cutting fish in the market or eating kpomo in one buka
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by lytech1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
been the only active opposition alone is enough achievement for the man.
If not for fayose crying out loud on BUBU,do you think the 10% promise fulfil by BUHari will be done?
Dont just talk coz people are talking....

We need the likes of Fayose in Nigeria politics
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
lytech1:

been the only active opposition alone is enough achievement for the man.
If not for fayose crying out loud on BUBU,do you think the 10% promise fulfil by BUHari will be done?
Dont just tall coz people are talking....

We need the likes of Fayose in Nigeria politics
tell me one thing fayose has done in ekiti or get lost!
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by lytech1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
tell me one thing fayose has done in ekiti or get lost!
we are talking of Nigeria,you are here talking of Ekiti.
Shit
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by omenkaLives(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
The most i can do now is simply SMH.

This man's case is beyond redemption.
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
lytech1:

we are talking of Nigeria,you are here talking of Ekiti.
Shit
I knew you couldn't answer my question . go and lay on your mat
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by ZeroTolerance: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yes, you are far greater than Awolowo
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by gabazin080(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
apc nightmare

#istandwithtubaba
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by ybalogs(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
The tongue is the most precious of all the organs in our body and it's also the most poisonous. You tongue can save you and also kill you depending on how you use it. The reason you don't need to talk much cos if you do,nobody is above mistakes. That's simply saying, Governor Fayose should watch his tongue.
Re: I Am A Professor Of Politics – Fayose by porshnuel: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
bubu's nightmare

(1) (Reply)

LASG Receives Certificate Admitting Lagos Into World’s 100 Resilient Cities / Man Claims Brother Who Works In A London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma / Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.