Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated (591 Views)

Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated by joeprince23(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
firstly i am not a deltan but i am a fellow niger-deltan of igbo extraction (ndoki oyigbo lga of rivers state). ibori had his wrongs but belive me he is a big blessing to the urhobo and isoko nation. so many massive infractural development during his tenure sometimes to the detriment of the igboid and ijoid groups. IBORi gave the urhobo somewhat political upperhand in delta and made urhobo a force to recon with. it came as no suprise to me the massive surpport he still enjoys in urhobo land, even the present governor(ifeanyi okowa) who is of igbo(ika) extraction owes him big time for electoral nomination. in such URHOBO should be gratfull to cheif james onanefe ibori. URHOBO WADOO!!!!!!
Re: YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated by joeprince23(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
lalasticlala mynd allow other nigerians to share their views.
Re: YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated by hahn(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
joeprince23:
lalasticlala mynd allow other nigerians to share their views.

Post pictures of the achievments
Re: YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Any psychiatrist in the house please?

Brain is paining this op!!!!

Imagine a thief enters your house. How do you welcome him? By shouting eeeehhhhhhhhh. Ekaabo!

This man stole your money!!!
To train his kids.
You are busy hustling for FP here while his kids are on a safari......at your expense.!!!!!

Sanni ABACHA I miss you today!!!
Re: YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated by joeprince23(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:
Any psychiatrist in the house please?

Brain is paining this op!!!!

Imagine a thief enters your house. How do you welcome him? By shouting eeeehhhhhhhhh. Ekaabo!

This man stole your money!!!
To train his kids.
You are busy hustling for FP here while his kids are on a safari......at your expense.!!!!!

Sanni ABACHA I miss you today!!!
boy see eh, most nigerian politicians are theifs but the theifs that are able to develop their states deserve mentions eg. fashola sullivan akpabio kwankwaso etc. if him theif without working wetin u go talk
Re: YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
joeprince23:
boy see eh, most nigerian politicians are theifs but the theifs that are able to develop their states deserve mentions eg. fashola sullivan akpabio kwankwaso etc. if him theif without working wetin u go talk
Work or no work no thief my money. Period!!!
If you see where these people dey spend you go nearly hang
Re: YES! IBORI Should Be Celebrated by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's just like saying "We know he is a thief, but he is our thief".

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly: The Nigeria Number One Enemy / Garba Shehu Caught Lying Again / 'our Daddy Is Old' - Nigerians React To 3rd Extension Of Buhari's Sick-leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.