Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Ctl Stuff, How Reliable Is It, Dem Say Awuf No De Run Bele Abi? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Ctl Stuff, How Reliable Is It, Dem Say Awuf No De Run Bele Abi? (976 Views)

Gotv Vs Mytv Vs Startimes Vs Ctl Vs Dstv / Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? / 42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ctl Stuff, How Reliable Is It, Dem Say Awuf No De Run Bele Abi? by Bustah(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2007
Hey recently i'v thinking of getting something to watch i.e Nile, Hispa, or even Arab sat, problem is most channels there are Arabic, So i was going to try CTL with N2000 monthly subscription until the installation guy told me i could tap without subscription and installation is N10000. Does anyone here know of such stuff and how reliable is it?
Re: The Ctl Stuff, How Reliable Is It, Dem Say Awuf No De Run Bele Abi? by kofiannan(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2007
Guy, the stuff is true. I am presently using it here in Warri. Though mine was done with 11,000. The money will be used to buy the normal cable antenna, a digital sony or sharp video, the wires and the switch or whatever name they call it. I have been using mine for the past 6months now, Try it and U will be glad u did. The truth is that even if CTL stops this access, u can always reconnect to cable by contatcting them and this time around buying ONLY their decoder,

(1) (Reply)

24 Things I Have Learnt From Nollywood / Ples / New Advert Concepts And Opportunities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.