Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna (17622 Views)

Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone Of Army Base In Southern Kaduna / PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by obembet(f): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
J
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by laffwitmi: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
#IStandWithBuhari
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by benflin(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Good one
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by akabdullahi: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Critics should always try to be constructive.

Elrufai has definately got it with this one.
What other way could you think of to bring lasting peace to the politico religious crisis in southern kaduna, other than this?

Kudos to this administration. May we live to see the actualization of this dream. Amen
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by delivryboy: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
eldoradoxx:
When North refuses to give its people education or empowerment, military bases/ barracks become the only available investment government can make in the North. You don't need barracks or military base where the people are sufficiently educated or empowered economically.

So tell me mr. Education who is educated? The southern cult ridden people? Who kill at the drop of a dime, who kill suspected thieves and strip female suspects at the slightest opportunity? Kidnappers? Warlords AKA militants, so educated they celebrated chief thief like James Ibori? I really don't want your own version of education. Thanks keep it!
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by Chibest2000(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol.... dis small block Elrufai no fit carry, see as im dey do as if im wan deficate, na only 2 demolish buildings im sabi. lazy bone governor.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by akilo1: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
foundation of where they want to slaughter Christians,God punish una
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by eldoradoxx: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
delivryboy:

So tell me mr. Education who is educated? The southern cult ridden people? Who kill at the drop of a dime, who kill suspected thieves and strip female suspects at the slightest opportunity? Kidnappers? Warlords AKA militants, so educated they celebrated chief thief like James Ibori? I really don't want your own version of education. Thanks keep it!
How many cultists have captured territories, sacked communities, turned millions of their people into IDPs? I have not come to compare North and South but to tell the North the truth. Educate and empower your people and you would not need barracks to stop yourselves from further murdering your people like cattle, that is akin to stone age!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by yedidiah(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
adebayo201:
misplaced priorities undecided undecided
wrong! a military base is needed in Kafachan.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by Antoeni(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Evil men
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by stonemasonn: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
nely:
i will not say what I have in my mind cos, they will definitely ban me
Please say...it might correspond with my mind.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by Flamezreal(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
What's making that army guy to smile.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by dangote7510(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Am disappointed at the cheap politics been played in KD, Kaduna state does not need another military formation to be able to achieve peace. Its a detour plan by the government which will bring no peace. In simple terms, Kaduna state is the most military fortified state and has the highest number of military formations in Nigeria so the state does not need another military formation to achieve peace. The Government needs to come out clean and sincere of the endless needless killings. Another military formation is not the solution!.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by deezydez: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ceema1:
God bless Mr president

God bless T.Y. Buratai

God bless El-ruffai

God bless Nigeria.
Bless Wetin? na curse ni, after una don kill people finish
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by pedestal82(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerian Army, our new Police. Sometimes i wonder what now the duty of Mobile police.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by Wilsonmoses: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na dat small block dey make am gasp for air? The op below me should answer.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by soflygerian(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Laying foundation stones!!! So should i be in a hurry to commend these guys....
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by soflygerian(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
yedidiah:
wrong! a military base is needed in Kafachan.
so at every crisis situation, the best thing is to build a new military base??.!!!! Then am sure we'll be needing those base across the 700+ lgas
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by Themandator: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
malware:
Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai together with the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Gen. TY BURATAI laid foundation stone for the establishment of Forward Operational military base at Kafanchan in Southern Kaduna, today.

The look on the face of the officer behind the COAS ...he has never had the opportunity of a handshake with a major general not to talk of a Lieutenant General
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by Themandator: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
delivryboy:

The first benefit of education is civility....obviously lacking amongst the youths in the Core north of Nigeria .......proof.......Boko Haram and Herdsmen carnage.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by ogene70: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
i do hope there's sincerity of purpose in this and not creating a solution to further pursue an agenda?...i don't trust this government anymore.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by yedidiah(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
soflygerian:

so at every crisis situation, the best thing is to build a new military base??.!!!! Then am sure we'll be needing those base across the 700+ lgas
The issues in southern Kaduna is a peculiar one. Only a Military base cam cushion the effect of the constant attacks while the Govt look for a permanent solution to the continuous attacks.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Keep building military base in the North to stock up all our weapons so that if we disagree in the future you can fight us with our weapons. Hausas are smarter than any race in Nigeria.
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by Rocketicon(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
We shall still vote u out.... Because u acted too Late....
Re: El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna by makaveli902: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
malware:
Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai together with the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Gen. TY BURATAI laid foundation stone for the establishment of Forward Operational military base at Kafanchan in Southern Kaduna, today.

Hell Rufai is doing it but I tell you deep inside him he is not happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Presidency / Garba Shehu: 'Traditional Rulers In Katsina Are Aiding Bandits' / Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.