Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Woman Helped Husband To Kidnap And Rape 14-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Helped Husband To Kidnap And Rape 14-year-old Girl (705 Views)

5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Helped Husband To Kidnap And Rape 14-year-old Girl by sejhn: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
A woman has stunned people with her unbelievable actions after helping her own husband to pin a girl down and forcefully have sex with her.
The Police in Zimbabwe have reportedly arrested a couple for allegedly kidnapping a 14-year-old girl. After kidnaping, the woman then proceeded to assist her husband to rape the minor by holding her hands. According to the state-owned Chronicle newspaper, Philemon Moyo Tauze, 30, and his wife Netsai Sibanda, 25, appeared before a court in Gweru facing charges of kidnapping and raping a minor. The two, from Mhike village in Zvishavane, pleaded not guilty and were remanded in custody to February 13. The court heard that Sibanda approached the girl and asked her if she could accompany her to her homestead where she promised to give her something “that she had kept for her”. The girl agreed, and on arrival Sibanda asked her if she could sleep over for the night, saying her husband would be away. But around 20:00, the husband showed up and the couple asked the girl to sleep with them in the same bedroom hut. During the night, Tauze started caressing the girl, who resisted, before Sibanda “grabbed and pinned her down”. Tauze allegedly went on to rape her.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/woman-helped-husband-kidnap-rape-14-year-old-girl/
Re: Woman Helped Husband To Kidnap And Rape 14-year-old Girl by veacea: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
I don't have to read the post burning can gues it happened in either Kenya or Zimbabwe.
Like if am right and share if am wrong

1 Like

Re: Woman Helped Husband To Kidnap And Rape 14-year-old Girl by menxer: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
As I just saw Zimbabwe I stopped reading.... it can only be true.
Re: Woman Helped Husband To Kidnap And Rape 14-year-old Girl by ybalogs(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's like Zimbabwe is weirder than Nigeria .
Re: Woman Helped Husband To Kidnap And Rape 14-year-old Girl by subtlemee(f): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
If I just see Zimbabwe I just know what to expect

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? / Pictures Of A Nursing Mother Set Ablaze By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna. / Ikeja Customs Intercepts Poultry Concealed In Truck Along Shagamu-Ibadan Road(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.