Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,129 members, 7,856,507 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion (852 Views)

Fayose Escapes Being Mobbed By Taxi And Bus Drivers After Refusing To Pay / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yabaleft:

A Jehovah Witness church member identified as Peace Euodia has died after she had excess bleeding during childbirth and refused blood transfusion because of her faith.

According to Ossai Ovie:

RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE: Peace Euodia died of excess bleeding during child delivery, because Her church, Jehovah Witness Church does not permit her to accept blood transfusion.
Why will Jehovah Witness church not allow her to receive blood from someone because
of church tradition.
Rest in PEACE EUDIA. COMBINED SOCIAL SCIENCE CLASS OF 2011 UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA has lost a rare gem. We will mourn your death together with your family. Adieu.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2017/02/jehovah-witness-member-dies-after-refusing-transfusion-during-childbirth-photos/

Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Please stop disgracing Christianity and religion in general.
There is no where in the Bible that forbids transfusion...

When I asked one of them they will quote Matthew 16:25

You can see it below. The Bible said

"For who so ever will save his life shall lose it: and who so ever will lose his life for my sake shall find it"

The Bible said for my sake. How dumb are this people...
If you're taking a blood transfusion to save your life is it for Gods sake.
You're saving it for your sake.

For example Shadrach and his friends they entered into the flames for God's sake.

That means I don't expect any of you to also take drugs.

Now she lost her life how is it in any way related for Gods sake.
How did they turn this place to blood or medical things for survival...

Don't let your pastor deceive u. Use your head. Read the Bible by your self

Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by olaniyanhero(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hello family

Please I really need you guys to vote

BEYONDWATCH editor Olaniyan Hero Kehinde has been nominated for thr Best journalist category of Nigerian Oscars awards respectively and he needs your votes

And also http://nigerianoscar.com/vote
Click on the code *YAD* and submit.
Please vote for him and thanks so much
Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
olaniyanhero:
Hello family

BEYONDWATCH editor Olaniyan Hero Kehinde has been nominated for thr Best journalist category of Nigerian Oscars awards respectively and he needs your votes

Done that for u bro

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by malel1: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
olaniyanhero:
Hello family

9ja journalist na trash, I won't vote for any of u
Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
malel1:

-
Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by olaniyanhero(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

Done that for u bro
thank u so much bro
Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by olaniyanhero(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2017
malel1:
pls now
Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2017
olaniyanhero:
pls now

After clicking that number is that all?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by MonPro: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2017
I thought the zombie OP specialized on Anti-Biafran news. Is he tired of recycling his stale anti-Biafran youtube audios? grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Woman Dies After Refusing Transfusion by MonPro: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
^^^^Apc zombie,ipod, wailers are words used on this forum frequently so go and sit down and spare us the emotion.

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola, Adeosun, Amaechi, Four Others Arrive Kwara / Atiku And Kwankwaso's Loyalist Tickens Plot To Succeed Buhari / PHOTOS: Imo State Deputy Governor Pictured Eating By The Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.