Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria (2333 Views)

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Gwan2:
[b]Seriously with all due respect to everyone bashing 2face, you guys have a very limited understanding of politics especially in Africa and most especially Nigerian politics. I laugh if you ordinarily thought 2face threw in the towel based on settling or what he himself said in the video he posted............See, trust me, if you think nigerian political sphere is ruled by ordinary men, i mean mortals like me and you that just rant on social media, you must be very very ignorant. Although there might be quite a sizable number of men whose hands are 'clean', but they are very very few, and such men dont count in the grand scheme of happenings in the political arena.
How dare you an ordinary civilian expose yourself to men of top echelon of the occultic world. You must either be in a very very strong society as well to confront them or you will be wasted and nothing, i repeat, nothing will happen. Do guys know how many interest will be tampered with by that protest?.......I mean that protest was gaining so much momentum that it was becoming a movement. It could had attracted international audience for sure. Now, do you know how you must have bruised political egos by carrying placards displaying our government ineptitude to the whole world while the police safeguard the protest which will be assumed as an approval of the gross government ineptitude?
I was in full support of the protest mind you, I had earlier told my sister that 2face will receive just one call that will tell him to drop his intention without explaining the reason to the public, he was even somehow brave by saying much in the video he posted......I reside in Kaduna, Zakzaky was a government in his own capacity in zaria, now zakzaky is depending on federal high court to just catch a glimpse of the outer world, Nnamadi Kanu is another case......Where is Asari Dokubo that threaten fire and brimstone if GEJ lost, where is tompolo, boyloaf, ateke tom.......even almighty shekau.
This protest wasn't 2face initiative, i had received a broadcast message on my wasaap about the planned protest 2weeks before 2face declared solidarity for the movement, am very sure he also received the broadcast message and thereafter lend his support via his instagram page. Now this is what happened, before 2face supported the protest, as i said earlier there was broadcast messages sent at random, now this messages sent was sphere-headed by faceless people, i mean who is the pioneer of the EIE or Enough is Enough?.....Of coarse, faceless. 2face backing the protest gave the movement a face....I'm very sure what 2face initially intended was to support the movement in solidarity not to be the frontier. As you all know immediately 2face supported, fans of other celebrities started insulting them for not being responsive to their plight by supporting the protest.....suddenly some celebrities like olamide showed solidarity by supporting the movement via their Instagram page. Since 2face is the first celebrity to champion the cause, he gladly took the responsibility of fronting the movement with a mindset of writing his name in the books as our heros who took similar route.........He really underestimated the repercussion, I mean you are protesting against an APC government in an APC state?...who does that. Secondly to me the protest was ill timed, I mean we dont even know the state of health of our president plus he will be coming back from a long vacation on that same day only to be greeted with protest before the eyes of the eyes of the international community, i knew the government will do anything to avert it.
Seriously it was cheaper for tuface to drop his intention than to contend with such men except if he was ready to chant the course with his blood to write his name in the book of history which i think he had already achieved through his music[/b]

Jargons of empty elegance and unmeaning futility. Hence Buhari too can as well say that the political Arena is run by OCCULTICS and that is why he is not able to perform.

THERE IS ONE TRUTH. YOUR COUNTRY SUFFERS FROM INSTITUTIONALIZED STUP!DITY. TO MAKE IT CLEAR, PEOPLE ARE NOT MAKING EFFORTS TO PROTEST AGAINST THEIR OWN SELF NEGATIVITY BY BECOMING DISCIPLINED AND RESPONSIBLE. YOU HAVE A WHOLE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM THAT TRAINS THE MIND OF PEOPLE TO CHEATING. SINGAPORE USED TO BE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY BUT TODAY ITS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY BECAUSE THE LEARNT DISCIPLINE BEFORE DEVELOPMENT. IT DIDNT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT. IT TOOK YEARS AND BY A VISIONARY LEADER OF UNSELFISH DISPOSITION.

You guys think someone as IRRESPONSIBLE as Twoface can lead a protest. HOW MANY LADIES DID HE IMPREGNATE? Blind people!!!

LEARN RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2017
stefanbanach:
please take any tuface discussion to the agriculture section....he's a chicken

Lol
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by remedick: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2017
adadike281:
Dear Tu Face, dis protest is bigger than u and whatever u represent. It sucks to be u right now and to think u are from Fulani ravaged Benue. Tufiakwa tu face!
Omenka ran and never supported his people. I know another guy who said "wetin concern me" when they were being killed in agatu. SEEMS it is in the blood--cowardice.

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by nabiz(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Gwan2:
[b]Seriously with all due respect to everyone bashing 2face, you guys have a very limited understanding of politics especially in Africa and most especially Nigerian politics. I laugh if you ordinarily thought 2face threw in the towel based on settling or what he himself said in the video he posted............See, trust me, if you think nigerian political sphere is ruled by ordinary men, i mean mortals like me and you that just rant on social media, you must be very very ignorant. Although there might be quite a sizable number of men whose hands are 'clean', but they are very very few, and such men dont count in the grand scheme of happenings in the political arena.
How dare you an ordinary civilian expose yourself to men of top echelon of the occultic world. You must either be in a very very strong society as well to confront them or you will be wasted and nothing, i repeat, nothing will happen. Do guys know how many interest will be tampered with by that protest?.......I mean that protest was gaining so much momentum that it was becoming a movement. It could had attracted international audience for sure. Now, do you know how you must have bruised political egos by carrying placards displaying our government ineptitude to the whole world while the police safeguard the protest which will be assumed as an approval of the gross government ineptitude?
I was in full support of the protest mind you, I had earlier told my sister that 2face will receive just one call that will tell him to drop his intention without explaining the reason to the public, he was even somehow brave by saying much in the video he posted......I reside in Kaduna, Zakzaky was a government in his own capacity in zaria, now zakzaky is depending on federal high court to just catch a glimpse of the outer world, Nnamadi Kanu is another case......Where is Asari Dokubo that threaten fire and brimstone if GEJ lost, where is tompolo, boyloaf, ateke tom.......even almighty shekau.
This protest wasn't 2face initiative, i had received a broadcast message on my wasaap about the planned protest 2weeks before 2face declared solidarity for the movement, am very sure he also received the broadcast message and thereafter lend his support via his instagram page. Now this is what happened, before 2face supported the protest, as i said earlier there was broadcast messages sent at random, now this messages sent was sphere-headed by faceless people, i mean who is the pioneer of the EIE or Enough is Enough?.....Of coarse, faceless. 2face backing the protest gave the movement a face....I'm very sure what 2face initially intended was to support the movement in solidarity not to be the frontier. As you all know immediately 2face supported, fans of other celebrities started insulting them for not being responsive to their plight by supporting the protest.....suddenly some celebrities like olamide showed solidarity by supporting the movement via their Instagram page. Since 2face is the first celebrity to champion the cause, he gladly took the responsibility of fronting the movement with a mindset of writing his name in the books as our heros who took similar route.........He really underestimated the repercussion, I mean you are protesting against an APC government in an APC state?...who does that. Secondly to me the protest was ill timed, I mean we dont even know the state of health of our president plus he will be coming back from a long vacation on that same day only to be greeted with protest before the eyes of the eyes of the international community, i knew the government will do anything to avert it.
Seriously it was cheaper for tuface to drop his intention than to contend with such men except if he was ready to chant the course with his blood to write his name in the book of history which i think he had already achieved through his music[/b]
you talk like a coward, in fact you a coward. You talk like a woman. Every big achievement is always link to a very big sacrifice. If 2face lacks what it takes to to start the protest why all the noise? Do you know how many people that have council there appointment because of the proposed protest. 2face must come out on national tv to apologize Nigerian youth or I will never patronize his music. He has justt kill himself, rubbish
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by tomakint: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
adadike281:
Dear Tu Face, dis protest is bigger than u and whatever u represent. It sucks to be u right now and to think u are from Fulani ravaged Benue. Tufiakwa tu face!
That's my baby...... wink Tuface just lost his street credibility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK / Today In History(6TH July 1967):The First Shots Of The Nigerian Civil War / Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.