Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tbc (the Billion Coin ) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tbc (the Billion Coin ) (1164 Views)

Get Tbc Referral / Tbc Seller, Please Come In Here! / The Billion Coin Is Growing Faster Every Day, Is The Best Way Of Making Money Tt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by pingzdrake: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2017
I sell Tbc at a nice rate of 500 per Tbc but price still negotiable if you are buying bulk or if you are a reseller so whatsapp me on +2349081193670
Re: Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2017
pingzdrake:
I sell Tbc at a nice rate of 500 per Tbc but price still negotiable if you are buying bulk or if you are a reseller so whatsapp me on +2349081193670

But Why! Why so CHEAP!
Re: Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by stinville(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
wilsonreuben:

But Why! Why so CHEAP!
because it is a scam
Re: Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
stinville:

because it is a scam

You mean the person selling is a SCAMMER or TBC is SCAM?
Re: Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by stinville(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
wilsonreuben:

You mean the person selling is a SCAMMER or TBC is SCAM?
TBC itself is a scam. The coin is worthless. It doesn't have the value they claim it does. If you go to their site, they say 1tbc is now worth more than I btc. If that's truly the case, why would anybody sell 1tbc for just N500?
Re: Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
stinville:

TBC itself is a scam. The coin is worthless. It doesn't have the value they claim it does. If you go to their site, they say 1tbc is now worth more than I btc. If that's truly the case, why would anybody sell 1tbc for just N500?

A total of One Billion Coin is in circulation
A lot of TBC Holders have thousands so they don't value it hence they sell cheap
The system is not yet complete

It is suppose to be 1 coin per TBC Holder but the coin has to circulate first before it can be stable
It is no SCAM
Come 2018 you will see
Re: Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by stinville(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
wilsonreuben:

A total of One Billion Coin is in circulation
A lot of TBC Holders have thousands so they don't value it hence they sell cheap
The system is not yet complete

It is suppose to be 1 coin per TBC Holder but the coin has to circulate first before it can be stable
It is no SCAM
Come 2018 you will see
That will never happen sir.
Re: Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
stinville:

That will never happen sir.

I'll remind you of this your reply
Re: Tbc (the Billion Coin ) by stinville(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
wilsonreuben:

I'll remind you of this your reply
Looking forward to it smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Wireless Terminal and Phone available for Callshop! / 2002 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml320 / Sack Your Boss And Become Your Own Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.