Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

"CHANGE EFFECT", Was It A Planned Agenda Or Errors On The Wheel Of Success.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "CHANGE EFFECT", Was It A Planned Agenda Or Errors On The Wheel Of Success.... (291 Views)

Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / ''herdsmen Crisis Mischievously Invented By CAN To Achieve A Pre-planned Agenda' / Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"CHANGE EFFECT", Was It A Planned Agenda Or Errors On The Wheel Of Success.... by gbugbru(m): 1:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Good day Men and Brethren from various Homes... Today while pondering on this Nation's Economic Brouhaha, it then came to me like the effect we the masses are experiencing was a planned agenda and well cooked in the heart of Mr President even before he emerged as president. But my Christian heart has negated it, making me understand that there is success without pains and chains... I want to throw it to the house, my brothers and sisters. What do you thing is the main cause of the economic challenges we are experiencing.... Please let's be careful of the usage of words... Love you all as you respond to this...

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called "Buhari" And His Supporters / Buhari Reassures Nigerians That There Is No Cause For Worry About His Health / VIDEO: President Buhari Arrived Back Home After Medical Leave In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.