Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Advice Needed On Inverter - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Advice Needed On Inverter (831 Views)

Advice Needed On Inverter System / Review Needed On Eastman Inverter Battery / Great Offer Again From Gk Megatech On Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Inverter by forbisi: 1:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Please I need help on the kind of inverter to buy for a single room self contained. Basic things I need it for is to power TV, fan or AC and to charge laptop.
Pls I want to know the amount of kva needed, the duration it will last for, the cost as well as cost of installation. Thank you
Re: Advice Needed On Inverter by kingviny: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2017
forbisi:
Please I need help on the kind of inverter to buy for a single room self contained. Basic things I need it for is to power TV, fan or AC and to charge laptop.
Pls I want to know the amount of kva needed, the duration it will last for, the cost as well as cost of installation. Thank you

Hi

To provide answers to your questions, I need to educate you first about inverters.

1. The more your load the more the cost, so if you are cost conscious, then loads like Ac, iron etc should not be used with inverter. Tv, fan and light are ok.

2. If you limit your total load to let's say 500 watts, then a 1kva or a 1.5k inverter will be adequate to handle your load.

3. The duration of supply that you can get per utilisation is based on the capacity and the number of batteries you are using. If you power your 500 watt load on a single 200ah battery, you will get around 5hours in supply time and 10hours on 2 units of 200ah batteries.

Il recommend a 1.5kva inverter with 2 units of 200ah batteries and that will cost you between 300k - 350k depending on the brand used.

Please call 07081516945 (Momentum Vinay Technologies) for me to set it up for you or to work with your budget .
Re: Advice Needed On Inverter by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2017
forbisi:

This is what you need :

Secret Recipe - I deleted this info.. grin
Re: Advice Needed On Inverter by forbisi: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
@kingviny and @amiablesystems thank you so much for your help it was really enlightening. Wow 300k is quite much. Way above my budget, but thanks all the same. @amiabesystems, pls can u give me d contact of where to get these from? Thanks again.
Re: Advice Needed On Inverter by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
forbisi:
@kingviny and @amiablesystems thank you so much for your help it was really enlightening. Wow 300k is quite much. Way above my budget, but thanks all the same. @amiabesystems, pls can u give me d contact of where to get these from? Thanks again.

Send an SMS
Re: Advice Needed On Inverter by kingviny: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
forbisi:

I deal in inverters. I source and install, call the number I gave above. With 200k, you can get the one of 5 hours on 500 watt load .

Battery is the most expensive element in d mix. You can't source the system yourself, let a professional handle it.

(1) (Reply)

TH / . / Neatly Used Iphone 6 (16gig) No Fingerprint,low Battery Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.