Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose (985 Views)

Oke And Lawal: FG Says EFCC Has The Mandate To Prosecute Without Influence / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by sirequity(m): 3:13am On Feb 05, 2017
EKITI State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Saturday said the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission had again frozen his personal accounts with Zenith Bank.

The governor said the bank refused to honour his cheque based on a directive from the EFCC when he went there on Friday.

This came three days after a Federal High Court, Ado Ekiti, dismissed a motion for stay of execution of the judgment unfreezing the accounts for lacking in merit.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo while ruling on the motion filed by the EFCC against his judgment unfreezing the accounts and delivered on December 13 said that “once a judgment is being executed, you cannot stay the execution again.”

Fayose said, “This is the impunity we are condemning. The bank and the EFCC got all the judgments of the court, but the agency still harassed the bank to act against the law. If I sent somebody with a cheque, they could give excuse but I was there myself; acts of impunity such as this cannot continue. We will challenge them.”

He added that he had received revelations that he would be “number one” in the country.

“Have you noticed that every attempt to impeach me has failed? How I will get there don’t ask me.”

On his recent election as the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party’s Governors’ Forum, Fayose said, “ By the grace of God, we are going to reposition our party. The PDP is only a sleeping giant and when it wakes up, those mocking us now will quake. Charlatans who are one leg in, one leg out and causing confusion in the party would have to decide where to belong.”

Fayose Wants Corps Members’ Allowance Raised To N50,000

In a related development, the governor has called on the Federal Government to review corps members’ monthly allowance from N19,500 to N50,000.

According to him, the current allowance can no longer sustain them as Nigeria continues to grapple with recession.

Fayose also decried the deplorable state of the Ekiti National Youth Service Corps’ orientation camp in Ise/Emure, pledging an immediate release of N20m for its renovation.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/02/efcc-frozen-accounts-again-fayose/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by Prinzyy: 3:21am On Feb 05, 2017
sirequity:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/02/efcc-frozen-accounts-again-fayose/

Bullharry again,Nigerians choose one to save,a dying old phool or a dying country.
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Prinzyy:
Bullharry again
Baba is not in the country

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Aiit......next
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by rifasenate11(m): 3:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Gov Fayose.. did you hear Tuface has cancelled the protest.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by paparazy06(m): 3:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Dear Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, when you were around we called you: The BAD one. The SLOW ONE. The SICK ONE. Yes, you were sick, in fact, sick all through your administration. We all cried for your resignation at the height of your sickness. Cursing you, your first lady and your supporters (The first set of Cabals). Asking you to die if you want to die and allow the man with all the Goodluck in this world to lead us. We forgot that even though you were sick, you were the first Governor to have ever declared his assets publicly and you remained the only President in the history of Nigeria to have ever declare his assets publicly. We conveniently forgot that even though you were gravely sick you were the first president to ever reduced the price of petrol in Nigeria, (From N75 to N70 and later from N70 to N65) and the economy did not collapse like the present leaders are making us believe. You even reversed the sale of our refineries. We forgot that you didn't afflict yourself with your sickness and so could do very little about it. But we still insisted that you just have to go, so that Nigeria can finally have her chance with Goodluck. We forgot that even though you were terminally ill, you still succeeded in solving the Niger Delta crisis which you didn't cause, but you found a solution. And even crushed d first Boko Haram uprising and caught its leader. You gave us rule of Law, Ameachi reclaimed his mandate as Rivers governor, Andy Uba lost in court and was removed as Anambra State's Governor. Oni lost in Ekiti and was removed, Agagu lost in Ondo and was removed, Osunbor lost in Edo and was removed even though they are all members of your party (PDP). Now we have seen what a healthy president has done with the country. His Excellency President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, may your Soul Rest in Perfect Peace. We will forever remember you and your leadership. Sincerely, share Around If you sincerely Care for the New Change IN Nigeria.
#copied

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by donsteady(m): 3:49am On Feb 05, 2017
paparazy06:
Dear Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, when you were
around we called you: The BAD one. The SLOW ONE.
The SICK ONE.
Yes, you were sick, in fact, sick all through your
administration. We all cried for your resignation
at the height of your sickness. Cursing you, your
first lady and your supporters (The first set of
Cabals).
Asking you to die if you want to die and allow the
man with all the Goodluck in this world to lead us.
We forgot that even though you were sick, you
were the first Governor to have ever declared his
assets publicly and you remained the only
President in the history of Nigeria to have ever
declare his assets publicly.
We conveniently forgot that even though you
were gravely sick you were the first president to
ever reduced the price of petrol in Nigeria, (From
N75 to N70 and later from N70 to N65) and the
economy did not collapse like the present leaders
are making us believe. You even reversed the sale
of our refineries.
We forgot that you didn't afflict yourself with
your sickness and so could do very little about it.
But we still insisted that you just have to go, so
that Nigeria can finally have her chance with
Goodluck.
We forgot that even though you were terminally
ill, you still succeeded in solving the Niger Delta
crisis which you didn't cause, but you found a
solution. And even crushed d first Boko Haram
uprising and caught its leader.
You gave us rule of Law, Ameachi reclaimed his
mandate as Rivers governor, Andy Uba lost in
court and was removed as Anambra State's
Governor. Oni lost in Ekiti and was removed,
Agagu lost in Ondo and was removed, Osunbor lost
in Edo and was removed even though they are all
members of your party
(PDP).
Now we have seen what a healthy president has
done with the country.
His Excellency President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua,
may your Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
We will forever remember you and your
leadership.
Sincerely, share Around If you sincerely Care for
the New Change IN Nigeria.

#copied

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by Iamwrath: 4:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Scream all you want chief wailer in thief of Ekiti state

. You never chichumchin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by GetUmad: 5:16am On Feb 05, 2017
Guy stop wailing. Go and open microfinance.
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by sinistermind(m): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2017
It's not today that court orders are been disregarded.
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by Oladimejyy(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2017
A

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by madridguy(m): 5:30am On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by blackpanda: 5:34am On Feb 05, 2017
This is the most useless daft and irresponsible governor in the history of Nigeria. Why tell fg to increase Nysc money when you can do so as the governor. Why not pay your corpers the amount you want Mumu oshi
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Lol Fayose Again!
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by fowosh: 5:48am On Feb 05, 2017
must he always talk?
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by babyfaceafrica: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2017
How can you be number one in this country?..God forbid bad thing...a talkative has a leader is bad..stay in opposition and put the govt on its toes!
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by edlion57(m): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari is not a leader
Re: EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose by ChiefWailer: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2017
blackpanda:
This is the most useless daft and irresponsible governor in the history of Nigeria. Why tell fg to increase Nysc money when you can do so as the governor. Why not pay your corpers the amount you want Mumu oshi
Now, take a glance at the crap you wrote up there and ask yourself if you made sense. Some of you should be sent to Somalia because you would be better of there.

(1) (Reply)

Man Cried As He Spoke At #istandwithnigeria Protest Yesterday.. / PHOTOS: Mega Rally Held In Abuja In Support Of President Buhari's Administration / Hot!!! Exchange Your TBC For BTC Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.