Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

FICTION: Lily Hooks Up With An Old Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Lily Hooks Up With An Old Friend (481 Views)

FICTION: Lily's Uncle George Erotic Fantasy Alive At Cher's Party / FICTION: Lily Hooks Up With An Old Friend / Must Read: Lily & The Sexy Model [part 2] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Lily Hooks Up With An Old Friend by trendope: 4:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Everything seemed in place as I prepared to leave my house for a business presentation, it was a company that wanted some calendar designs, it would be really nice if I got the job as they would be paying well.

I took one last look at the mirror, my make up looked natural; I have the nude makeup down to an art, I was wearing a lovely sheer shirt and a jacket on black jeans and a nice pair of black heels, I grabbed my bag with my laptop

I arrived the company, got directed to the reception where I got a visitor pass and led to the top floor, asked to wait a while by a sharp looking frowning secretary

“Would you like anything?” She asked as I made to sit

“A glass of water would be nice” I smiled

I sat down, took out my laptop to make sure everything was good and made a few adjustments, everything has to be perfect because I need an expensive vacation.

“He will see you now” she said rather abruptly

Continue Reading here http://trendope.com/2017/02/05/fiction-lily-hooks-old-friend/

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Ajayi’s Barrels Of Vocabulary: Scribes Of The Past. / A Nairalander Uploads His Short Movie Featuring Genevieve:the Chronicles Of Osas / Authorpen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.