Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa (1878 Views)

Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Trump’s Travel Policy: Nigerians With Valid Visas Denied Entry Into USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa by 2black1(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians have been banned from entering the UAE.
It is sad how some people tarnish the image of this country.

https://vanguardnigeria.org/bad-news-nigerians-must-usa-uk-valid-visa-get-dubai/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa by Sirmuel1(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2017
Bad news everyday!
Re: Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa by Taslas: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2017
2black1:

https://vanguardnigeria.org/bad-news-nigerians-must-usa-uk-valid-visa-get-dubai/

Be sure of the source of your information please. This is not true. Besides the link is a not vanguard web site
Re: Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa by joelreg(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2017
Fake news
Re: Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa by 2black1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
I guess you guys are agents saying this is not true so as to swindle more people on the pretext of helping them to go to Dubai?
I have an official communication from my multinational coy about this and colleagues who were supposed to go for a training in Dubai next month have been advised not to bother applying for visa because UAE was not accepting Nigerian passports.
Re: Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa by worry357: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Every few weeks we get some blogger reporting visa restrictions.
We never see these backed up on government web sites or paperwork.

We do see people still getting visas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa by LoveDecay(m): 3:42am On Feb 06, 2017
2black1:

IPOB tongue
Re: Nigerians Banned From Travelling To UAE Unless With Valid UK/US Visa by kkokoma: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
The source for this news is fake, Vanguard has been telling its readers to discount the many fake vanguard online sites. The authentic vanguard newspaper site is vanguardngr.com, if you go there you will see the message "beware of fake vanguard websites".

The source for this story is one of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Can I Apply For Student Visa Without A Letter From Nysc / Easiest Way To Get An International Passport In Enugu Or Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.