Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder (57735 Views)

Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by guychidile: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2017
change is every where..,even animals feels it.lo!
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by chudi55: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wike why?

Governor Wike, you are called the "LION OF OBINMA" and i feel it is not right for you to leave your name sakes to be starving in the Zoo. Who is Rivers State Commissioner of Culture and Tourism? this is so very wrong.

everything is a partaker in this recession or you want Gov wike to feed them with human flesh abi..?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2017
princetom1:

I saw something like this in Ibadan zoo some years back, don't know if they are properly feed now, Maybe EgunMogaji has been to the zoo lately.

I won't step foot near that place.

If the citizenry is this much hungered, allegedly, how much more do the big cats.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2017
nedu2000:
don't embarrass yourself,simply say you don't know where its situated,it is specifically at slaughter
Lol u mean the one that has been moved?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Maj196(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Release dem from prison make dem enta bush chop beta meat
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Olaitan29(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Poor animals recession reach Dere side too human being self never eat.......... We are in dip shit in dis country
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by snowden9(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2017
I change my mind. I think the lions need this protest more than we humans.
See that jos own. Chisos shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Odani: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2017
mrvitalis:
Please stop telling lies that's not Port Harcourt zoo please... As we don't presently have a zoo in ph

Are u ok at all? The zoo in slaughter at trans amadi is dat one not PH
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2017
They have definitely seen better days, buhari why
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Odani: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Ekinematics:
People stop arguing weather there's a zoo or not. For those who don't know that PH has a zoo, yes OP is right there's a zoo in PH located at slaughter. But the lie here is there's no Lion in PH zoo. Op stop spreading lies. The lion there died since late 90s and the zoo is almost not functioning right now. So get your facts up to date.

U are d one spreading lies. There are actually 2 lions in d ph zoo even snake. I implore u to go there 2day being sunday and see f9r urself. All these illiterate pipo on NL sef
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Emperormartin(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2017
snowden9:
I change my mind. I think the lions need this protest more than we humans.
See that jos own. Chisos shocked
If all the lions in Nigeria zoo decide to protest, Who'll lead them?
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Effect of demonic CHAINge!
Free the animals back into d jungle, zoo no be by force o!
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by frubben(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2017
grin

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Olanna45(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wike why?

Governor Wike, you are called the "LION OF OBINMA" and i feel it is not right for you to leave your name sakes to be starving in the Zoo. Who is Rivers State Commissioner of Culture and Tourism? this is so very wrong.

Amaechi is the one called lion of ubima..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by solidman59(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2017
mrvitalis:
Please stop telling lies that's not Port Harcourt zoo please... As we don't presently have a zoo in ph

Dude you better shut up when you are not sure of what to say..
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Ekinematics:
People stop arguing weather there's a zoo or not. For those who don't know that PH has a zoo, yes OP is right there's a zoo in PH located at slaughter. But the lie here is there's no Lion in PH zoo. Op stop spreading lies. The lion there died since late 90s and the zoo is almost not functioning right now. So get your facts up to date.
Shut up! there are two lions there. in fact those lions in the first pix the op posted are the exact lions present in the zoo now. go and verify
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Emperormartin:

If all the lions in Nigeria zoo decide to protest, Who'll lead them?
Tubaba will

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by mrkel(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Doubt if you reside in Port Harcourt. Because if you do, you won't come to this platform and make such uninformed statement.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Prechy08(m): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2017
mrvitalis:
Dont say what U dont know, u think knowledge is acquired By staying in Ur house and not going out
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2017
This is wrong in so many ways, if you can't feed them let them out In in d wild so they can find their own food
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Rekyz(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2017
gbenga4sure:
recession reach their side too or someone just diverted money meant for their feeding. This is Naija anything can happen. grin
They look more like puppies.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Prechy08(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2017
GreatMahmud:

U are a bloody liar and a desperate yeye blogger..There is no existing zoo currently in Ph...Dont post nonsense here and deceive people...Fvck off!
Go buy sense na, there sell it now. Have you ever being to Port Harcourt? Y do u even think you Will know something By staying in Ur house smh.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by browniex: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2017
If you can't feed them,then release them into the wild and let them take care of themselves.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by mmsen: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Yarduni:
Maybe some calabar people are starving them apparently so they die and be used up for suya

You can't tell the difference between a big cat and a dog?
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Antoeni(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2017
Am sure these Lions are bn fed with Rat
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by fran6co(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wike why?

which day wike take from ubima,
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by belcom10(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Harboring animals in the name of zoo is not our culture as africans, we are just forcing ourslve in such practises; na continent wey neva look after her citizen finish na animals dem go fit look after, abeg oga seun, go loose those animal make dem enter bush. Make dem no die of hunger.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
u called those cat's lion lol
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Baroba(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please can we send these lions to Kenya since we have no idea how to look after them in captivity.. smh
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Danpotter(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
feed them with bubu's flesh
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by benflin(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
euromilion:
Why do Nigerians blame government for everything?

This's pure wickedness from the zoo keepers not governor or president,if they can't manage the zoo why not set the animals free for god sake?
I will convey ur msg to them but please they will need ur address ur family house so they can release the lions there grin shocked
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Duru009(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Recession don't enter zooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today / Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.