Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts (19296 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts / EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud / Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by barcaboi(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
DoctorJosh:
This guy must have really frustrated and exposed the FG that's why they are attacking Him like this.
Leave Fayose alone ooooooo....
Fayose for president 2019. grin grin
and this is someone that shd have sense....u wld vote fayose because?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by Kessyy2k4(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
porshnuel:
prof fayose wil stil conquer u r free to quote me #istandwitfayose(adopted biafran) #istandwittubaba #istandwitGEJ God bless biafra
buh....2baba just cancelled protest? guy, u r @OYOgrin
Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by Jayjey(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Instead make dem face the recession palava, na wetin no de relevant den focus on. na wah for this government. People are hungry ooo.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by baconadoke: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
D God u served wil fight 4u!
Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
fayose should av had an ac fitted underground bunker to store his money rather than depending on zenith bank that got him fvcked earlier

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by mario383: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
Buhari is an autocratic and totalitarian dictating bastar.d.

All because Fayoshe is anti Apc.. Efcc has been sent by presidiotbuhari to frustrate this amiable governor because he has opposed your REGIME.

Buhari is a curse to humanity..
Buhari is an animal.
Buhari is a wicked mephistophelean terrorist.
TUFIAKWA
I may be banned but I was among the people was happy when the information came that he is dead. As I am talking while I was in church between 9 and 11 a.m today, Sunday, youths numbering eight forcefully jumb into my plaintation farm, manhandlled my security and made away with over forty bunch of plaintain, load them into two tricycle and ran away.
It will not be well with Buhari. A situation where no one is safe even in his own things.
I just finished with the Police. Tufiakwa to this devil call Buhari. I have never experienced recession before but because one dunce dumbest stark illitrate is rulling us, we are in, for God know, how long we will continue with this hopeless country.
Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by Cityguy: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
It is really worrying that the executive arm this government chooses what court ruling to obey and which one to ignore. This in itself is enough to make the judiciary as an arm of government downtool as a way of showing displeasure. Whare lies the hope of the common man when he has no assurance of reprieve from the courts?
Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fayose never know anything....

They will not unfreeze that account again..
Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by deomelo: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Good move.

No wonder 2face cancel, no funds from the ekiti jobless governor to pay hired protesters.
Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by Jesusloveyou: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
megrimor:
Are these EFCC guys this jobless?
becos fayose is also jobless, that is why efcc want to teach him joblessness.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by Jesusloveyou: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayjey:
Instead make dem face the recession palava, na wetin no de relevant den focus on. na wah for this government. People are hungry ooo.

it is your state governor that is making you hungry,
Ask fayose to account for his bailout fund.
And that is why i am stil annoyed with 2yeye face, he fail to ask question when he suppose to ask, he never ask your ineffectual buffoon and his cronies and fayose when they were stealing left and right.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by StupidYorubaFool: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
gawu1:

[s]
Are you a Bia FRAUD? It's like you are in pains. But don't worry. I have an idea that can relieve you of your pains. Just see Fayose, whether or not he can sponsor you to carry on where 2Baba stopped his nation wide protest. After, I will tell you what to do next [/s] .
shut up foolish hungry zombie, who say make you put voice?

You'll die of hunger and even in your grave you'll keep chanting Sai buhari. Fool
Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by naturefellow(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
The money in that account for don frost wella due to serial freezing. Good God, I could use some cool cash right now [prays]
Re: EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts by gawu1: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
shut up foolish hungry zombie, who say make you put voice?

You'll die of hunger and even in your grave you'll keep chanting Sai buhari. Fool
All these barkings because I offered you solution to your insanity? If it's Fani Kayode type weeds you took, I pray God deliver you. Otherwise, I have to say which ever factory that produced you without calibration of your brain to make you reason like human, never try at all. Like orangutans, all ipods Biafra have flat head and compressed brain futures and these could be reason for their frequent chestbeating attitude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? / APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.