Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl (3246 Views)

Am Just Ready To Date A Nairaland Girl / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / Give A Brother One Nairaland Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2007
Well, you have reason to sigh. Sometimes I am tempted to believe that "Reality is a means of escape for those who can't deal with drugs". There's no point in holding on to someone who obviously loves you intensely while you know you will never love them as much, even if you really care about them a lot.
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by indo(f): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2007
awwwargh!! hw sweet is dat , best of dat cheesy cheesy
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by indo(f): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
well u say uv met her,r u willin 2go some few short miles 2 c where this will go undecided
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by fellow(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2007
well i guess he said he would be willing to go the extra mile. Wishing you GOOD LUCK
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Orikinla(m): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2007
Nairaland has some of the best babes online.
But the best of them all are not resident in Nigeria.
I know some of the hottest in NY. And it was a great pleasure meeting them in Lagos when thy visited Nigeria.
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by venusmaze: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2007
Orinkila

wow some of you actually meet offline too? anyway i guess being Nigerians there isn't that element of fear, i mean being the net and all that. Still kind of risky
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Orikinla(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2007
Gridlock,
Why not be man enough to post the picture of the Nairaland babe you have fallen for?
Should I show you a photo gallery of the hottest babes on Nairaland? wink
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Raymand(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2007
. . .ahem. . .
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2007

Gridlock,
Why not be man enough to post the picture of the Nairaland babe you have fallen for?
Incidentally, things have been rather rough because we are both just exiting from disintegrating relationships. We have exchanged words, been jealous, suspicious, you name it. I deleted most of her pictures in a fit of my typical moments of madness, trying to erase her from my mind to patch up the leaking relationship i was struggling with.

Sorry I cannot post her picture. At least not now. We are both still licking each other's wounds, thank you. If you've loved and lost many times enough, you get wary of announcing stuff. . .
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by diyobdw(f): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2007
grin some people at that stage of thier lives--- grin grin grin grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Orikinla(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2007
Gridlock:

Incidentally, things have been rather rough because we are both just exiting from disintegrating relationships. We have exchanged words, been jealous, suspicious, you name it. I deleted most of her pictures in a fit of my typical moments of madness, trying to erase her from my mind to patch up the leaking relationship i was struggling with.

Sorry I cannot post her picture. At least not now. We are both still licking each other's wounds, thank you. If you've loved and lost many times enough, you get wary of announcing stuff. . .

I am inquisitive, because I am looking for good hot stuff to write about.

I want to recommend the one below. wink

Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 01, 2007
@ orikinla,

did queenzy give you permission to put her pictures up? Perhaps one of the few beauties that nairaland actually has!
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Orikinla(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2007
davidylan:

@ orikinla,

did queenzy give you permission to put her pictures up? Perhaps one of the few beauties that nairaland actually has!

Queenzy is a celebrity.
And if I can post the pictures of Genevieve and my "darling" Scarlett, I can post my ex-sweetest Queenzy's too.

It is not my fault that celebrated beauties fall for me.
I thank God for making me tall, tan and sexy.
Have you seen my starry brown eyes with the long eye-lashes?

Anyway, Queenzy sent me over 40 pictures and they include shots in her bikini.
And I bought her a bikini that she put on for my eyes only. wink

Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2007
@ Orikinla shocked

So we are many on queenzy's queue? I hereby comot my leg! shocked
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by emenma(f): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2007
Lmfao grin Which of your legs? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd cheesy
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2007
Orikinla, I said I'm in love with one, now you are [b]recommending [/b]another? Hmmm. I begin to suspect your motives.

Hey, what did she do to you, anyway? I don't think Queenzy would like you putting her pics here. [I hope she sees this thread, you will be eaten alive]

Anyway, y'all to satisfy your curiousity, she registered with NL in 2005, and . Go and do a profile search mad laughter maybe u will get it.
No pics, because of the Wolves in SheepCheap clothing here. She's brunette, medium height, has brown eyes and loves to laugh.

She's a Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer, I think that's a good enough match for my profile. LOL
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2007
@ emenma
which leg are you talking about? grin Dont corrupt me!
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by emenma(f): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2007
My bro asked if Queenzy (whoever she is) is pregnant? grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Orikinla(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2007
I was in love with a Nairaland babe.
I fell in love and I later fell out of love.
She ended it within seven months.

It Must Have Been Love Lyrics

Lay a whisper on my pillow
Leave the winter on the ground
I wake up lonely,there's air of silence
In the bedroom and all around

Touch me now, I close my eyes
And dream away,

It must have been love, but it's over now
It must have been good, but I lost it somehow
From the moment we touched till the time had run out

Make believing we're together
That I'm sheltered by your heart
But in and outside I turn to water
Like a teardrop in your palm

And it's a hard winter's day
I dream away,

It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without
It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows

It must have been good, but I lost it somehow
From the moment we touched till the time had run out

It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without
It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows

[Thanks to CUtebabe589@aol.com for corrections]

The coast is clear now.
I want to fall in love with another Nairaland babe.
Falling in love is good for the heart.

I am posting Queenzy's pictures to pull some legs.

Don't mind Orikinla. grin

Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2007
Radiant:

My bro asked if Queenzy (whoever she is) is pregnant? grin

Whoever told you I am/was pregnant
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by OmoEko1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2007
Queenzy:

Whoever told you I was pregnant

Everyone makes a choice once in a while in his/her life.
Seeing that the age gap was too wide to comprehend I did what I thought was wise.
I was 18 and he was 42 (beat that man)

When people come here to feed you all stories on Nairaland, y'all will never want to know the real truth of the whole situation.

I owe no one nothing, so y'all can talk trash for all I care.
I have a life. angry angry angry angry

GUYS GUYS GUYS, HOW CAN BABA 42 LIKE OMO 18. RUBBISHHHHHHHHHH.
@Queenzy
JUST CURIOUS DIDN'T U ASK ABOUT THE GUY'S AGE BEFORE U START DATING HIM.
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2007
@Omo Eko
Sorry I aint answering any more damn questions here.
I got pissed by Radiant's post and had to make something clear
I hate it when people jump into conclusions.

Facts about my relationship is not for the whole wide world to know

But if anyone wants to go on with the damn gossip.
BE MY GUEST! angry angry
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2007
Queenzy, don't get upset, please.

The way your 'tommy' was sticking out in the first pic on this page got my brother laughing and said I should find out if you're pregnant or that's your plain figure?

Thought you would find it funny too. Me and my mouth! Sorry, eh?
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
@Radiant
I'll like to make it clear that it was the way I was standing that made it look that way. Why dont you take a look at other photo's to see the difference?
if I was pregnant, my pics wont be here.

Anyways, Apology accepted!
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2007
It was all for laugh.
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2007
@Radiant
I should tell you it isnt a laughing matter
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2007
I thought we've settled this? You really want to dig into it?
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by phoenixman: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
L@@kin in
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Eurphoria(f): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2007
Lmao @ Radiant
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 03, 2007
@Radiant I aint digging into any thing.
Am simply speaking my mind here.

Finis
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 1:37am On Feb 03, 2007
Queenzy, believe me, lets drop this. Trust me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Zone / Ain't she babe Beautiful / I Need A Woman To Call My Wife This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.