Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King (3227 Views)

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / UK Dailymail's The Most Murderous Regimes In The World, Gowon Named / Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by dithomas: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
I am from australia and looking for some information about the present king of a villiage named Umuneke? i think this is the name

I want to know if anyone has details of the current king and also someone named Luke Maduako who also has a suposed claim to the throne any details would be appreciated

Di Thomas
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by mrperfect(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
Which state is that from in south east?
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
If I am not wrong, I think it is in Imo State, around Owerri area.  Not certain who the king is and definitely have no clue who the Luke dude is either.
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
dithomas:

I am from australia and looking for some information about the present king of a villiage named Umuneke? i think this is the name

I want to know if anyone has details of the current king and also someone named Luke Maduako who also has a suposed claim to the throne any details would be appreciated

Di Thomas

Dude, if this enquiry is attached to a business proposal, I suppose you are about to be scammed. RUN RUN RUN!
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by kaiki: 12:41am On Dec 04, 2009
this village is in Imo state of the south- east of nigeria, infact ngor-okpala local government area of imo state, umuneke is the headquaters. but i could not now remember the name of their king.
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by dithomas: 1:53am On Dec 04, 2009
haha no its not a scam the story is that my husband Chibueze Maduako is the air to the throne of this villiage , his father luke is the current rightful king and he did not want the title so another family took it , now Chibueze would like to reclaim his right so i am looking for information

No scams but thanks for the concern

Di
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2009
If he is the heir, why are you searching for where the village is and the name of the king when you could simply ask him that question, or better still ask that you both go down their to claim his place? What do you hope to gain from asking the information you have so far?
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by dithomas: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2009
He just want for a visit back home 3 days ago and everyone was asking him to return and take back his place i am from australia and dont know how things work there and am wanting to get some un biased information , I hear it will be a big fight to get his throne

di
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:14am On Dec 04, 2009
@ poster,

There is more than one umuneke in Nigeria. So, let us know the state and Local government area before we can proceed.
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Dec 04, 2009
Oh!! well, we are probably talking of a village of about 50 to 100 families max, so if he wants to turn it into some fight, it would probably be up to him. That is not the NORM in all villages. So, probably best you call your hubby like twice a day to get updates directly from him as no one can really tell you how it is going except you hear directly from the horses mouth.
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by dithomas: 2:17am On Dec 04, 2009
i believe its more than 50-100 families , its very large like over a million people
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 04, 2009
THERE ARE SO MANY VILLAGES IN THE SOUTH EAST CALLED UMUNEKE. THERE ARE A FEW IN IMO STATE.

SO UMUNEKE ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION.

BUT FOR WARNINGS EVERY AFRICAN IN THE WEST IS A PRINCE AND HEIR TO THE THRONE. JUST BE CAREFUL.

BUT THERE IS SURELY AN UMUNEKE IN ANARA IN ISIALA MBAINO LGA IN IMO STATE.
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2009
dithomas:

i believe its more than 50-100 families , its very large like over a million people

I don't think that is possible!!!  None of the Umuneke's I have heard of have a population even close to  2500, unless we are speaking of some place else. I have an uncle who deals with census figures; asked earlier and he told me of two, the one of which I posted earlier since he spent some time around that area.

Also asked if you were by any chance asking of Umunede!
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by OgidiBoy(m): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2009
mikeansy:

THERE ARE SO MANY VILLAGES IN THE SOUTH EAST CALLED UMUNEKE. THERE ARE A FEW IN IMO STATE.

SO UMUNEKE ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION.

BUT FOR WARNINGS EVERY AFRICAN IN THE WEST IS A PRINCE AND HEIR TO THE THRONE. JUST BE CAREFUL.

BUT THERE IS SURELY AN UMUNEKE IN ANARA IN ISIALA MBAINO LGA IN IMO STATE.

That's what I was thinking too, I maybe wrong but I've heard of an Umuneke in Anambra state
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by dithomas: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2009
I will get more information soon andget back to you

you are great
thanks di
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:22am On Dec 04, 2009
dithomas:

Lol. What then is the population of the local government let alone the state. The villa might not have a population of more than 20,000 people max considering the proliferation of autonomous communities in imo state, it could even be less.
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by kaiki: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
di tell your chibuike to forget about that throne so far he has rejected it at first instance and some one else took it, now he woke up in other to take it he wants to make trouble, leave it (the throne) so that his life can be longer.

though give us more information about the village, i said the one i know in this area of imo state.
Re: Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King by Abagworo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2009
umuneke(also called umuneke-ngor) is a town consisting of many villages.it is inhabited by a small igbo sub-group known as ngor and is infact their major town.it is 15 miles from owerri town.some towns around it include egbelu-nguru,imerienwe and okpala.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Needs A Reputation Manager / Apc Heads For Fresh Crisis. Buhari Dropped. / Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.