Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi (43232 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
pcei:
well said. Lagos is a no man's land just like America is a no man's country. 80% of all d investments in lagos are by igbos, beliv it or not; Alaba and trade fair can testify to dat. Laziness has entered u people's bone marrow to d extent dat u rent house in ur own land. U've virtually sold all ur lands and houses to igbos, what will u do if not to go about collecting "omo onile".

So Alaba is now the whole of Lagos. Lol.

No be only 80%.

I'm sure 95% of the investments in New York is by Igbo too. Wait lemme guess, you're also the ones developing South Africa, Malaysia and China, even Dubai. Clap for yourself, olodo.

4 Likes

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by SUBWAY101(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Twistaray:

The funny thing about those poor rats are most of them are actually lowlives. During the NL bursting and unmasked a lot of them exposed grin

More reason i dont argue anymore on this forum. We have seen most of them in real life and they are miscreants suffering, but making mouth online. There is even one selling stolen phone but he is always on nairaland insulting people and chestbeating on how he have imaginary mansions. I just laugh and ignore them cos its a waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by pcei: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. You guys must be living in shame all your lives, waking up in Yorubaland, working and living in Yorubaland, yet hating the Yoruba people.

You guys are scum. You don't have the balls to leave the west, yet you won't stop insulting the westerners. You see that something is really wrong with you. You need help walahi.
nature made lagos a state for all, it is what it is today because of us, remember it was once d capital city of Nig. I don't need help rather u do. Find work, get busy. Stop being lazy, stop selling ur lands and houses, stop collecting omo onile from people. Stop being weak, finally stop reasoning from ur anus
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
pcei:
nature made lagos a state for all, it is what it is today because of us, remember it was once d capital city of Nig. I don't need help rather u do. Find work, get busy. Stop being lazy, stop selling ur lands and houses, stop collecting omo onile from people. Stop being weak, finally stop reasoning from ur anus

Isn't it way past your bedtime? You'll be late for school tomorrow kiddo. Beat it.

3 Likes

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by pcei: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ioannes:

So Alaba is now the whole of Lagos. Lol.

No be only 80%.

I'm sure 95% of the investments in New York is by Igbo too. Wait lemme guess, you're also the ones developing South Africa, Malaysia and China, even Dubai. Clap for yourself, olodo.
how far is lagos if I may ask? Lagos has d smallest land mass amongst all d states in Nig, it's very small let me educate u. Apart from lagos, where else can u be proud of? I still maintain my stand, Yorubas are LAZY

1 Like

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by ceragon123: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
"If you go back to the situation we had or we created in 2015 for Buhari to have the highest votes that made him president, assuming the same condition will exist in 2019, he will win."

The only thing I saw......
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by SUBWAY101(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
pcei:
how? How is dat possible? We are d bravest of all tribes, lit a knockout to d yorubas they will pick race. They're very weak

Lmaooo. Ibo bravest tribe cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by pcei: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ioannes:

Isn't it way past your bedtime? You'll be late for school tomorrow kiddo. Beat it.
at least I have sometin to do 2moro unlike u. U can wake up by 11am I don't doubt dat. Laziness is in ur gene, not surprise
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by prince9851(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
I can sight my ivoryred viewing dis thread cheesy
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
pcei:
how far is lagos if I may ask? Lagos has d smallest land mass amongst all d states in Nig, it's very small let me educate u. Apart from lagos, where else can u be proud of? I still maintain my stand, Yorubas are LAZY

@bolded, I didn't even realise I was arguing with a semi-illiterate. angry

Next time say "how big is Lagos" not how far.

At least you've learnt something from me. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by prince9851(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
MayNNation:
Ojukwu through his selfishness and foolishness brought doom upon himself and his fellow brainless he-goats.

History would soon repeat it self
Kudirat my dear Yoruba Muslim sister, our wailing marathon is over tank u for joining us
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Dedetwo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
MayNNation:
Ojukwu through his selfishness and foolishness brought doom upon himself and his fellow brainless he-goats.

Have you seen the pictures that came out northern region of Nigeria recently? Ordinary menace of Boko Haram has unleashed a health condition known as kwashiorkor in the northeast of Nigeria. If the disturbance Boko Haram is capable of generating this condition, what health condition would besiege northern region if real war with blockade is visited to northern region of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Ngozi123(f): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
I've always said that the North would prefer to have a total breakup of Nigeria than accept fiscal federalism. If they can't leach off the wealth of the Niger Delta region then there's really no point in them staying in Nigeria. All those calling for fiscal federalism yet claiming that Biafra is DOA should think again as the latter is more likely to happen than the former.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by prince9851(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ioannes:

@bolded. I say a big amen for you.
Chai...my comment must've really pierced ur soul..too bad u couldn't join me and d rest of our Yoruba Muslim friends on our marathon wailing...u would have been feeling better by now
Peace!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by tolguy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
benuejosh:
count us from north central middle Belt out of this poo.
you as who?
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by prince9851(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ngozi123:
I've always said that the North would prefer to have a total breakup of Nigeria than accept fiscal federalism. If they can't leach off the wealth of the Niger Delta region then there's really no point in them staying in Nigeria. All those calling for fiscal federalism yet claiming that Biafra is DOA should think again as the latter is more likely to happen than the former.
Ah!...mògbe!
Madam plz stop dis naw..
Y are u inflicting such fear into our Yoruba skulls?
Biafrans are trying to leave
Now our Fulani masters are also talking of seceding
We here in shagamu don't have anything to survive on if u pple leave us alone
Is it human parts we will be exporting to India from our IDP camps in Abeokuta? Madam plz just stop
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Ngozi123(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
prince9851:

Ah!...mògbe!
Madam plz stop dis naw..
Y are u inflicting such fear into our Yoruba skulls?
Biafrans are trying to leave
Now our Fulani masters are also talking of seceding
We here in shagamu don't have anything to survive on if u pple leave us alone
Is it human parts we will be exporting to India from our IDP camps in Abeokuta? Madam plz just stop

grin grin grin

Many were in denial but they're waking up now.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Ngozi123(f): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
MayNNation:

Why am I seeing so many hidden posts on this page yet this one is given clearance for all to see? Who's supposed to be moderating this thread?
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by keyanZuzer: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
pcei:
how? How is dat possible? We are d bravest of all tribes, lit a knockout to d yorubas they will pick race. They're very weak
Lol! Yeah, that's why Ojukwu ran away.

1 Like

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Ivoryred(f): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
prince9851:
I can sight my ivoryred viewing dis thread cheesy
lol

goodevening,Northerns are not serious....... They should park well joor
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by donald197: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
now that buhari has spent our money finish just to discover oil in the north east. why not call for dissolution when una never get oil
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Ngozi123(f): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
femolii:
Igbo people are brainless lets see if war brake out we will kill enough in lagos first then they will remem ber where they comes from. their are even geting mouth as if they can survive in that lock land east fugitive we will pack u people out n we will leave well.

A Northern leader said that his people are prepared to leave Nigeria and you're here, insulting Igbo people instead of making your own preparations to leave this country. The East is preparing itself, the North is preparing itself, you guys need to be doing the same.

2 Likes

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by KardinalZik(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Northern imperialism finally coming to a halt
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by almarthins(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
So these Northerners are more courageous of break up than Yoruba's? SMH

Don't mind that prof drunkard
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by PDJT: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
benuejosh:
count us from north central middle Belt out of this poo.

Hmm, are you people going to remain in "Nigeria"?
Everybody don dey go oo
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by PDJT: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ioannes:

How old are you again? undecided

Lol. But the young man didn't lie naw, especially the "knockout" part grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Ebookmathswaec: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Kemperor: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
MayNNation:
cheesy

What dos d pix hv 2 prove
D fact dat it was possible cos d world powers supported nija or cos nija did it all by dem selves?
People....
Least Biafra fought wit honour...
Wat did d afonja do Dey did wat deir forefathers taught dem....betrayal....!!!!!
20 Naira after d war... d Easten Region's structures were destroyed during d war but yet 2017 dey live beta dan d afonjas...
D west still hv brown roofs... d men n women r agboros n olosho respectively...
D Eastern people r richer dan d western pple as a mata of fact Igbo bois don shut down Lagos...even dey una state house....
U shld b ashamed of ya self... ass lickers....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by ninovandross(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
this country never seizes to amaze me, the amount of hate we get for each other na die
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by zendy: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Lol! Yeah, that's why Ojukwu ran away.

At least he fought for 3 years before running away. Many others ran away or surrendered without a fight.

Sometimes I wonder....................... how many of you who claim to believe in "one Nigeria" will be prepared to fight the Northerners if the Northernets decide to opt out of Nigeria?
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by austin2all: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

Dont mind the hausa fool. I blame we middlebelt people for being so calm towards hausa-fulanis. Making them think they can take us for a ride.

MIDDLEBELT WILL NEVER JOIN NORTH TO FORM ONE COUNTRY. Hausa-fulanis can form their Arewa islamic republic.

GOOD MORNING. DAY DON BREAK.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
PDJT:

Lol. But the young man didn't lie naw, especially the "knockout" part grin

How old are YOU?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.