Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Win Recharge Cards Every Sunday From My Bible Quiz Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win Recharge Cards Every Sunday From My Bible Quiz Questions (825 Views)

RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" / 5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win Recharge Cards Every Sunday From My Bible Quiz Questions by diasporaman(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2017
"APPROVED BY HIS WORD" Week 6 Bible Quiz

The first 3 persons to answer the 3 questions correctly gets N1,000 recharge cards each in the evening. You have until 12:30 pm to give your answers.

Question(1)
Which of the following women were not mentioned among those who found Jesus' tomb empty?

(a) Mary Magdalene
(b) Mary, the mother of James.
(c) Mary, the mother of Jesus
(d) Salome

Question(2)
Apostle Paul is from what tribe in Israel.

(a) Judah
(b) Reuben
(c) Gad
(d) Benjamin

Question(3)
After Abram leaves Egypt and returns to Canaan, his riches is what three things?

(a) Bronze, silver, and gold
(b) Leather, silver, and gold
(c) Cattle, silver, and gold
(d) Jewels, bronze, and silver

Go to my facebook page: obiwest utchaychukwu

Re: Win Recharge Cards Every Sunday From My Bible Quiz Questions by peacesamuel94(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2017
diasporaman:
"APPROVED BY HIS WORD" Week 6 Bible Quiz

The first 3 persons to answer the 3 questions correctly gets N1,000 recharge cards each in the evening. You have until 12:30 pm to give your answers.

Question(1)
Which of the following women were not mentioned among those who found Jesus' tomb empty?

(a) Mary Magdalene
(b) Mary, the mother of James.
(c) Mary, the mother of Jesus
(d) Salome

Question(2)
Apostle Paul is from what tribe in Israel.

(a) Judah
(b) Reuben
(c) Gad
(d) Benjamin

Question(3)
After Abram leaves Egypt and returns to Canaan, his riches is what three things?

(a) Bronze, silver, and gold
(b) Leather, silver, and gold
(c) Cattle, silver, and gold
(d) Jewels, bronze, and silver

Go to my facebook page: obiwest utchaychukwu

1.D

2.D

3.C

(1) (Reply)

I Rejected A $15,000 Job To Follow The Call Of God –prof. Dele Braimoh / Zimbabwean Pastor, Prophet Uebert Angel Holds Wife's Butts In New Photo / More Terrorist Will Always Be Breeded By Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.