Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Waje‘s Daughter Jets To University - She's Grown So Big And Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje‘s Daughter Jets To University - She's Grown So Big And Beautiful (1606 Views)

Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad / Davido Rocks "Jesus Is Lord" Top As He Jets To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje‘s Daughter Jets To University - She's Grown So Big And Beautiful by theinfong(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Oh my, Waje’s daughter is simply beautiful, oh wow! Oh my!!!! The proud mum, Waje shared the news of her 17 year old daughter, Emerald who has gotten admission to a University and on her way to becoming her ‘own woman’. Waje shared the photo above with the caption, ‘There’s never enough time to spend with our kids.

Well, she’s ready for another phase, her independence starts now.#proudmum #universitylife #Godbepraised. God bless our kids’.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/02/wajes-daughter-jets-to-university-shes-grown-so-big-and-beautiful/

Re: Waje‘s Daughter Jets To University - She's Grown So Big And Beautiful by Came: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Mama no put ring for nose, pikin put. Mama dey bath with lux soap ,pikin dey bath with Tura soap,na him be say pikin don open eyes pass mama be that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Age Just Makes Men Better –especially When It Comes To Celebrities (pics) / Jay-z: Then Vs Now / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Giving Us Chilled Pre-wedding Shoot Vibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.