Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix (43045 Views)

FG To Pay $5,000 To Gold Medalist Iin Commonwealth Games / Bayelsa Queens Fans Attack Sunshine Queens FC Players,Brutalise Them(pics) / Today Is Daniel Igali Birthday(canadian Wrestling Gold Medalist/ Nigerian Coach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by younglas: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Funny comments
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Blueyes1: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Police needed arrest
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
undecidedWhat are they doing. They've assaulted this man with a deadly weapon and should be charged
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by princetom1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
MrMcJay:
Instead of coming to cry on Social media, the best way to handle this matter legally is this:

1. Snap clean, clear photographs of the injuries inflicted.

2. Go to a government hospital and get a Medical report stating the extent of the injuries.

3. Obtain prescription for drugs to be taken to manage the injuries.

4. Sue the policeman for battery and claim that he is unfit for police job. Join the CP Ogun State that his men are acting out his instructions, join the AIG Zone 2 and add that he is unable to supervise his men appropriately. Finally add the IGP and claim 100M in damages.

5. Attach the photographs, the medical report and the prescriptions.

6. Be ready to call the doctors as witnesses. Actually, once doctors hear that you're a victim of police brutality, they would assist you to any lengths.

7. Sit back, relax and see the power of litigation in a uniformed man's career.

* The police need to be sanitised and only the leadership can get this done effectively.*

You forget to add, get a well known lawyer, a SAN preferable. (Don't worry about paying him, wen money enter, it will be shared well grin)
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by cdoffx(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
MrMcJay:
Instead of coming to cry on Social media, the best way to handle this matter legally is this:

2. Go to a government hospital and get a Medical report stating the extent of the injuries.

4. Sue the policeman for battery and claim that he is unfit for police job. Join the CP Ogun State that his men are acting out his instructions, join the AIG Zone 2 and add that he is unable to supervise his men appropriately. Finally add the IGP and claim 100M in damages.

6. Be ready to call the doctors as witnesses. Actually, once doctors hear that you're a victim of police brutality, they would assist you to any lengths.

* The police need to be sanitised and only the leadership can get this done effectively.*
Very good advice
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by jonahsunday97(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
#it is well ooooo
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Crownadex(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
maybe that officer just finished his weed Or dongoyaaro .... cultist officers , anyway I no blame dem bcz them suppose to do brain test b4 they giv dem job but not . Even football players must do technical test b4 anything talk less of officers wey dey carry gun
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Btruth: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria police @ it again. When are these people going to learn their lesson?

Let the Police PR says something.
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jesus Christ...... So appalling. How did animals like these manage to get into the police force? All Psychopaths and madmen who want to dominate and bully their compatriots have begun making it a point of duty to join the Law Enforcement Agencies.

Most of these guys are bullies and enemies of the Nigerian people. We need the final solution to these devils.

Ghastly and hideous!

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Anitop(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
MrMcJay:

Are you a barrister at law? You are informed!
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by akigbemaru: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerian celebrity got stabbed!
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Luvties(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
donjahsy:
something would ve been done if it was a soldier at least they are a little disciplined than the Nigerian police. I urge u to endure and always avoid the police like you would avoid armed bandits

This is the only sensible comment I read in this post.
The others don't read through the lines before concluding and start blaming the officers on duty.

I really pity this new generation.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by nanadeeva01(f): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
xstry:
Police is your friend
All these excuse of a human being they are one of the worse set of people in these country. Na so dem carry their life come our compound yesterday dey check everybody house seize my laptop and some of my neighbours laptop too say will be criminals until we show dem the receipt of the laptop before they go give us back. We go have to call the Caretaker of the house b4 the idiots give us the laptops back after 1500 bribe.
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by toluleke(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Maski87:
Whoever wrote this article, what was he doing when his mates were going to school
ode your father that went to school is he even known. Oloriburku omo ale jatijati.May God punish all your offspring. The guy is saying something painful you are checking his english.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Olayinka777(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
undecidedWhat are they doing. They've assaulted this man with a deadly weapon and should be charged
You are very right bro. Those knives are not ordinary. They are always very poisonous.
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Temmytea70(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who's stayin in abk jawe dt cud keep my company
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by sparkleRed(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Maski87:
Whoever wrote this article, what was he doing when his mates were going to school

Oversabi, all fingers are not equal
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by 2shur: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
english na our language
abegi
Maski87:

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by ochardbaby(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Maski87:

Busy counting $£¥€!
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by softwerk(f): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Olayinka777:
You are very right bro. Those knives are not ordinary. They are always very poisonous.
I'm a chick not a bro
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
its too bad that illiterates are the ones empowered to carry guns in black costume. they lack every sense of reasoning and decorum.
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by dsocioemmy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
And police is your best friend o
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by airminem(f): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Maski87:

Is That Your Summary?
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by XDaBOSS(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sometimes i wndr wat's d use of police in dis country.....cux even NSCDC beta pass dem...
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
nanadeeva01:

All these excuse of a human being they are one of the worse set of people in these country. Na so dem carry their life come our compound yesterday dey check everybody house seize my laptop and some of my neighbours laptop too say will be criminals until we show dem the receipt of the laptop before they go give us back. We go have to call the Caretaker of the house b4 the idiots give us the laptops back after 1500 bribe.
you dey mind them, animals in human skin.
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
My generation will not join the nigeria force.. Godforbid
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Sylverly(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just on my way to abia state from portharcourt..our driver was stopped, the police man being on the other side of the bus, the driver handed a 50 naira note to the guy at the front seat to help deliver it to the man in black. Na so dey police man start to beat am say en talk something, when in actuality the guy didn't say anything. Imagine police dey talk say, u no who I be? I be rugged sailor...he continued the harassment, asked the guy to alight from the car, gv him several kicks and asked him to seat on the floor... MY PEOPLE, THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND IN ANYWAY...ME, I GAVE UP ON THEM LONG AGO...THEY ONLY RESPECT MONEY
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by micflo28(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
i dont call this mad men in uniform police. They have'nt merited the name police as given to saner climes forces too. They are animals except few sensible ones amongst them.
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by PETRUCE007: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Temmytea70:
Who's stayin in abk jawe dt cud keep my company

Were in abk. Re u
Re: Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix by Temmytea70(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
PETRUCE007:

Were in abk. Re u
Peter peter...ow av u bin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Appoints Ernesto Valverde As New Coach / Goalkeepers Unite: Manchester United Celebrate Uzoho, De Gea / Yobo Testimonial Match : Osita Iheme (paw Paw) Scores - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.