Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! (952 Views)

Own Your Power : Control Your Own Electricity On Your Budget / 1400va 1.4kva Hybrid Solar Inverter Ups Wt Inbuilt Pwm, Lcd Screen - All In One / How To Active/migrate To Glo Campus Data Booster Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by Jmord(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2017
"I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR" GENERATOR BOOSTER WITH PULSE WIDTH MODULATION CONTROL (PWM)

This Generator booster is an easy to use device, it is designed using Class A Chinese Germanium semi-conductor components. This Generator booster uses it's P.W.M technology to efficiently boost power from your small 600VA - 1KVA generators (I Pass My Neigbour) to power a 1500watt (1500KVA) Electric pressing iron or electric boiling ring without stresses. it is designed with semi-conductor devices to decelerate fuel consumption and thermal runaway. please take note that there are no side effects, because of the P.W.M technology in use, which gives the booster a better Amplitude prescision, voltage amplification, width modulation and efficient power distribution.
Features includes:
• Rugged and Super light weight.
• Twin socket with Twin control Switches.
• Generator friendly.
• Provides isolation between generator and the electric iron.
• Works better with Electric iron and Boiling rings.
• Enables you to press your clothes or boil water while you keep watching Tv, charging your phones, using the ceiling fan and also using your 100watt lights simultaneously, all this made possible with just your "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR".
• This booster is rated at 220volts, 3000watts.
• Guarantee of over 3years.
• Runs cool and efficiently, thanks to Germanium semi-conductors that maintain the Booster's efficiency at 95%.
• The Booster has a Power Control Knob that gives you total control over the Width Modulation and Voltage Amplification.
You will be amazed at how this Booster works.
You can get yours delivered to you from the link below
www.dealdey.com/deals/generator-booster-with-pwm-power-control

Hurry, only 18pcs left!

Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by DonCortino: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2017
How much?

And is it only for the small gen?
Can it be used for a 6.5kva gen?

2 Likes

Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by rottennaija(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jmord:
"I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR" GENERATOR BOOSTER WITH PULSE WIDTH MODULATION CONTROL (PWM)

This Generator booster is an easy to use device, it is designed using Class A Chinese Germanium semi-conductor components. This Generator booster uses it's P.W.M technology to efficiently boost power from your small 600VA - 1KVA generators (I Pass My Neigbour) to power a 1500watt (1500KVA) Electric pressing iron or electric boiling ring without stresses. it is designed with semi-conductor devices to decelerate fuel consumption and thermal runaway. please take note that there are no side effects, because of the P.W.M technology in use, which gives the booster a better Amplitude prescision, voltage amplification, width modulation and efficient power distribution.
Features includes:
• Rugged and Super light weight.
• Twin socket with Twin control Switches.
• Generator friendly.
• Provides isolation between generator and the electric iron.
• Works better with Electric iron and Boiling rings.
• Enables you to press your clothes or boil water while you keep watching Tv, charging your phones, using the ceiling fan and also using your 100watt lights simultaneously, all this made possible with just your "I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR".
• This booster is rated at 220volts, 3000watts.
• Guarantee of over 3years.
• Runs cool and efficiently, thanks to Germanium semi-conductors that maintain the Booster's efficiency at 95%.
• The Booster has a Power Control Knob that gives you total control over the Width Modulation and Voltage Amplification.
You will be amazed at how this Booster works.
You can get yours delivered to you from the link below
www.dealdey.com/deals/generator-booster-with-pwm-power-control

Hurry, only 18pcs left!

Does this thing really work? Why not post a video of it working so that we can confirm
Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by Jmord(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
DonCortino:
How much?

And is it only for the small gen?
Can it be used for a 6.5kva gen?

sir, a 6.5kva generator can carry even two electric irons, and you may not need a booster. Small i pass my neighbour generators need a booster to enable it carry electric iron, since it cannot carry it by default. This booster was designed with i pass my neighbour generator in mind
Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by Jmord(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
rottennaija:

Does this thing really work? Why not post a video of it working so that we can confirm

this booster really works, and you just have to believe it. With time we will try and make a video of it in action.

Meanwhile, you can click here to get more info

www.dealdey.com/deals/generator-booster- with-pwm-power-control
Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by rottennaija(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jmord:

this booster really works, and you just have to believe it. With time we will try and make a video of it in action.

Meanwhile, you can click here to get more info

www.dealdey.com/deals/generator-booster- with-pwm-power-control

The only thing that will convinced people to buy it will be a video, showing it work. That thing breaks all the laws of physics I know of. So, it only a video that will convince people

1 Like

Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by Jmord(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
rottennaija:

The only thing that will convinced people to buy it will be a video, showing it work. That thing breaks all the laws of physics I know of. So, it only a video that will convince people

Ok, i will make a video of it and upload it on youtube and paste the link here soon. Thanks alot for your interest
Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by Dam5reey(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jmord:

Ok, i will make a video of it and upload it on youtube and paste the link here soon. Thanks alot for your interest
Yeah do a video... Your phone and 100MB to upload is enough we are waiting..

1 Like

Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by rottennaija(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jmord:

ok
Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by OCTAVO: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Waiting for video
Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by Jmord(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
OCTAVO:
Waiting for video
ok sir
Re: Generator Booster With PWM Power Control, Get Yours Now! by Dam5reey(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jmord:

ok sir

Abeg how much, I dey Ikeja Lagos... You fit deliver POD?..

(1) (Reply)

Dey gooooo / Wireless Public Address System / SOLD!!!Iused Infinix Hot Note Pro @ 26k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.