Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) (1806 Views)

Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by BabaCommander: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians can terribly hilarious even in the face of extreme emotion or hardship
See a question a certain Nigerian Man asked about 2face aka 2baba for withdrawing from the national protest he called for.

Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by WaleGent(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by Dillimilli(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Poster above me..nawa to u oo...u just go rush press lol..like say u even open mouth atall..i 4just pop coke ds sunday 4 ftc
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by CACAWA(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lalasticlala, pls withdraw this from FP. Lol
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by Beremx(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dude is a big fool for mocking Tuface.
Anu nchi!

Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by omenkaLives(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lame.
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by madridguy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
See knockout grin
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:

Anu nchi!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lame.
omenka where uncle Gbawe go grin
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by chrisifeanyi: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Truth be told 2face messed up big time. Was even planning to give him my vote come 2019 if he wants to contest for any elective position but as it stands now, he has lost my vote. Lily-livered 2face.
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
You guys dont know how many people would have beem killed in that protest... I think its better he called it off
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by nlsmd: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:

Anu nchi!
The dude that wrote that rubbish should lead the protest....

In another news.. ..longest time, I thought you travelled with our Minister of tourism(PMB) to UK grin

Hope you are still standing with Nigeria or you have gone back to stand with PMB wink
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Yoots are not the brightest tools in the box
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by dxpat4reel: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface is not a revolutionarist. I still applaud him for trying
Re: Protest Withdrawer; See How A Nigerian Mock 2face. (picture) by meezynetwork(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
The heat was too much

Who Rock This Design Better Between This Guy And Olamide? / Bobrisky Flashes 10million Naira Cash From Bae (video) / Banky W Hangs Out With Beautiful Hausa Actress, Rahama Sadau (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9