Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily (36121 Views)

Is Dw_arerben Ventures Investment Legit? / Top 5 Money Lenders In Ghana / Free E-book On How To Begin Your Bitcoin Money Making Business For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by neweraomo: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
for you to write this up,you should have written alternative ways for people to make money,you can't just write problems without solutions op.
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by telim: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
op must be a fool for including bitcoin
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Philinho(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
u pray they'll hear n work with it
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by bornmekus: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nawaa ooh
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by DATMAT(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baba ijebu make people lazy @ learn how to be an entrepreneur, like us on fb search for Simplydatmat...
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
What of adapter in bet9ja. The game fit ruin person life fast fast u better run for ur life on the game. Beware of bet9ja vitual game adapter.. if u understand what I mean hit lik in this post

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Jossyroyal1: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mmm must be mentioned shaa
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by dessz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My people protest is not the answer to nigeria problem. There are many ways to kill a rat. Even if the Feb 6th protest happened. The outcome will be nothing. Just a group of nigeria gathering together for breathing exercise. The government are just too powerful. So there should be a strong equal organisation to check the excesses of the government. One that doesn't approve of the governments action. That will speak out against injustice. Unite the citizens.
Nigeria must make an enemy. A strong enemy inspires you to do better. If you dont have look for one. America has an enemy. Iran. India has an enemy Pakistan. Israel have an enemy Palestine. Check out any developed country. Noticed who their enemy was.
guy abeg how dis one take concern the topic.pls do us a favour and use ur brain bro.

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by dessz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
neweraomo:
for you to write this up,you should have written alternative ways for people to make money,you can't just write problems without solutions op.
my bro u just typed something good. nice one.

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by talk2emma: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is it your money

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by menwongo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
ednut1:
betting surely ruined the life of this guy below. B911WZZPQECEQ-926907

Guy abeg give me games next week

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by GagaBrother291(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Everyone is looking for financial options to cushion up the effect of economic recession. This has led to many to become “investors” overnight all in a bid to earn where from where they never sowed. I will be explaining briefly to those who are still yet “invest” into the money-making ways I am about to explain in this article. There are several money-making ventures that help you achieve wealth and there are some that ruins your life totally without remorse. Here are them below;

Ponzi schemes

This money making venture has created more debtors than rich men. Ponzi was named after a man called Charles Ponzi. He was an Italian immigrant that perpetrated a lot of scams. He was so good at it that the scheme of robbing peter to pay was coined after his name. Many people in a bid to acquire fast Return of investment dive into Ponzi schemes and at the end, they are left with sad tales. The growth of Ponzi schemes in the country has become so wide spread that anyone with a good knowledge of website design can easily spring up a Ponzi scheme website a con greedy people off their hard gotten money. No doubt that it pays, but the ratio of those who benefited to the number of losses is of a wide margin. We have a lot of them in the country with various names, and everyday more keeps springing up and leaving tales of woe behind it.

Crypto currencies

The world is changing and technology is the driving force. Everything has changed including MONEY. Crypto-currency is known as digital money. You can see it but you can’t touch it. It has made hundreds of people millionaires and has left millions of people as beggars. A digital currency can be introduced today, and tomorrow it vanishes not to be seen again. The question remains “what happens to those that invested in it?” This money making venture can make you poorer than you met it, even when you claim to have a good knowledge of the market. This happens because it has no central account and it is tossed around by so many factors you have no control about. The popular Crypto-currency invoke remains Bitcoins as it is called. Some months back, it sold for 550 Naira/$ and now it is sold for less than 450 Naira/$. Why take such risk?

Gambling

This money making venture needs no explanation. Like a wise man said “I have never seen anyone become a millionaire by gambling.” Gambling has made rich men become beggars. Popular of such example remains Mike Tyson. You might be lucky today and remain unlucky for the next few years to come around. Gambling works on probability, which makes it very difficult for you to predict the outcome of it. No matter how encouraging it may sound, nobody makes profit from gambling. I have seen students drop out of school; parents abandon their children, all because of gambling. It should never be a venture any serious minded fellow should indulge in. The only winners in the gambling world are the owners of the owners of the business. Unless you own the gambling company, desist from it.

Yahoo-Yahoo

This is popularly known as G- game. Where a con man operates electronically. It has been considered one of the fastest means of living an affluent live in a country undergoing recession. The rate of such crime is now on the increase and frustrated citizen especially the young ones are looking forward to such business to help their short term goals. There are lots of dangers you expose yourself too when you participate in such fraudulent act.

The financial agencies will be after you. When caught, you might face a long term jail term.

When your victim discovers that you scammed him/her, they will go any length to make you pay

Curses that will follow you

It is a short term plan for a long term future.

Laziness to undertake noble jobs because you have found a shorter cut.

There are so many ways of investing and making money apart from the ventures I explained above. The four money making ventures I explained above may seems profitable but at the end, it is not such a good story to discuss about. Thanks for reading and you can equally add yours!

Mike Bush.

Source: http://topwritersden.com/5-money-making-ventures-that-destroys-you/

cc: lalasticlala let's enlighten youths.
the number one should be eliminated. ponzi schemes have really helped me this year. I've made over 150k with 5k capital. it pays. As for gambling....my luck no dey shine for that one
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by akynkunmy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na jail sure pass too
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by creamylicious(f): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
dessz:
like if u play nairabet or bet9ja. don't be ashamed of it. grin
i do..... gimme sure games for next week
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by mhisbliss(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hypocrite, hes always found in investment section, always supporting and promoting ponzi, interested in cryptocurrency as well and I'm sure he gambles, yet he's telling people all this in a bid to. Make fp, what happened to practice what you preach
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
mhisbliss:
Hypocrite, hes always found in investment section, always supporting and promoting ponzi, interested in cryptocurrency as well and I'm sure he gambles, yet he's telling people all this in a bid to. Make fp, what happened to practice what you preach

Everything is not front page pls. He gave a very educative and instructive post and must be commended.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Sebastine1994(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
dessz:
guy abeg how dis one take concern the topic.pls do us a favour and use ur brain bro.

but I dont have a brain
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Incident1: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Gambling

This money making venture needs no explanation. Like a wise man said “I have never seen anyone become a millionaire by gambling.” Gambling has made rich men become beggars. Popular of such example remains Mike Tyson. You might be lucky today and remain unlucky for the next few years to come around. Gambling works on probability, which makes it very difficult for you to predict the outcome of it. No matter how encouraging it may sound, nobody makes profit from gambling. I have seen students drop out of school; parents abandon their children, all because of gambling. It should never be a venture any serious minded fellow should indulge in. The only winners in the gambling world are the owners of the owners of the business. Unless you own the gambling company, desist from gambling.

I regret ever venturing into this, this has put me into the worst dituation I will ever encounter in my life. Am still trusting God to help me pay off mmy debts and get back to school.
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by bishopkay: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
So many stupid people coming up to post 5 reasons you won't make it in 2017...20 reasons why you would be ruined in 2017.

Well, I say take all your silly advises and shove em all up your arses! Bunch of stewpid poor mofos

The Op even showed his ignorance and myopia by including bitcoins. For your information, every business or money making venture is a risk and a gamble.

In my opinion, the only persons who would suffer in 2017 is myopic and sceptical people like the op who believe everything apart from what they know is a scam.

Little life story. A guy of mine resumed school with just 5k. D Ponzi wen una dey shout at the top of una voice nai Don pay dis guy and he currently has over 500k in his account.

If you want to be poor or average, follow the Op's stupid views. But if you want to be rich, look for opportunities and take the leap. The difference between the rich and poor is opportunities that were either utilised properly or passed upon.

Then these mods that just roll stupid useless topics to fp coz they contain mouth lash against MMM, get a life already and stop overheating the polity. It doesn't poll traffic no more.

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
And this made front page
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by BiafranBushBoy: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
mhisbliss:

Why take it personal. You can go ahead and invest!
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by BiafranBushBoy: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Incident1:

I regret ever venturing into this, this has put me into the worst dituation I will ever encounter in my life. Am still trusting God to help me pay off mmy debts and get back to school.

God will do that for you!

Just believe bro.

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by BiafranBushBoy: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
neweraomo:

I will still do that. If you don't know a problem.. you can't find a solution! smiley

Anticipate it and keep in touch for more positives!
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Limitless72(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My people protest is not the answer to nigeria problem. There are many ways to kill a rat. Even if the Feb 6th protest happened. The outcome will be nothing. Just a group of nigeria gathering together for breathing exercise. The government are just too powerful. So there should be a strong equal organisation to check the excesses of the government. One that doesn't approve of the governments action. That will speak out against injustice. Unite the citizens.
Nigeria must make an enemy. A strong enemy inspires you to do better. If you dont have look for one. America has an enemy. Iran. India has an enemy Pakistan. Israel have an enemy Palestine. Check out any developed country. Noticed who their enemy was.

Nigeria strong enemy is BIAFRA..the land of the rising sun
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by ramalot(m): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2017

Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by jojothaiv(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Things has truly fall apart!
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by jojothaiv(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2017
talk2emma:
Is it your money
Noted..

For Auditors Only!
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Halo22: 2:08am On Feb 06, 2017
As it is now, no means of making money is totally guaranteed. We keep on taking risk everyday by day at the mercy of fate. But all the same, G-business has so many ways to expose one to unnecessary affluence and curse
Re: 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Sebastine1994:
so boko haram is not enough for you abi.

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen / Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55