Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) (68758 Views)

Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
If this wuld hav happen in kano or s kaduna now d tempo of d,outburst,curses,outcry,religous coloration wuld hav been different.this 1 is dog eat dog .....biafrians cruelty 2 fellow biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by baconadoke: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
May his soul rip
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by 1111uzoamaka(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lord hv mercy, wickedness in d highest oda. Human being has no fear of God and human feelings any more.................. generations of vipers. Judgment awaits us after our life here on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by oaroloye(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
SHALOM!

broseme:
I don't how true is this story but according to Victor who lives in Nnewi that shared the story,a pastor was killed in Anambra on Feb 3 by unknown men after he finished night vigil.Below is what he wrote....

WHEN THEIR PRAYERS DON'T WORK, FOOL GOSPEL (sic) PASTORS ALWAYS HAVE SOME BOGUS EXCUSE.

I guarantee that the Deputy Pastor will have some total blockhead explanation- even: "Jesus will explain it to us, when we get to Heaven...!"

1 Share

Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Jalinco: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why is CAN yet to condemn this gruesome murder or we condemn only herdsmen?
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Jalinco: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abi is it the fulani herdsmen again?

Bloody killers.

God punish all these animalistic igbo pipu
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
bantudra:

you knew??..what do you know??...please tell...
I didn't mean i knew exactly what he did but that i know he committed something.
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by colormebad(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dear nairalanders, this story is true. in fact have been trying unsuccessfully since the day of the incidence to created a topic on this issue but uploading the picture here was quite challenging. The pastor in question is a personal friend of mine, therefore I should be in the best position to narrate the story as it is. This pastor is any thing what a true pastor should be like; lovable, amiable, social, peace loving and every thing good you can think of. He is of AkwaIbom origin base in Nnwi Anambra State. He church is house be a three story building partly shared with Fidelity bank and other occupants. according to the deceased son , the father had earlier in the week had a misunderstanding with a co tenant an Igbo man who sold beer parlour in ground floor of the building over who controls the general toilet of the building. As such the was an exchange of word of which the was a treat to life by the bar owner! the bar owner has been arrested sofar. I'm keeping tap on the case as events unfold!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Charly68: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Too bad with our handicapped and ill equipped police, those behind this devilish act might never be caught.

In this country, once you arent cought with your hand in the cookie jar "red handed", you are rest assured you'd walk free.

God rest his soul.
No peace for the wicked my brother, even though they seems to be free in the physical, spiritually speaking they walk in bondage
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by onome2013: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
If this is true story, will God forgive the killersI don't think so
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by colormebad(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
broseme:
I don't how true is this story but according to Victor who lives in Nnewi that shared the story,a pastor was killed in Anambra on Feb 3 by unknown men after he finished night vigil.Below is what he wrote....

'WAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING INTO. Jus today ,around  5am . This pastor was killed in front of his church along fidelity bank nnewi .
He jus finish night vigil yesterday and was  stoned to death (killed) by unknowned people.
May his soul rest in peace'.

Please our readers in Nnewi should confirm the authenticity of the story.Thanks

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-killed-by-unknown-men-after.html?m=1

the story is true sir! I know the deceased in person!
The pastor name is Imeh Etim, an indigene of AkwaIbom State.
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by bantudra: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

I didn't mean i knew exactly what he did but that i know he committed something.

okay...the individual vengence...i get you..
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by bantudra: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
i know some pastors can be nasty...
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by bantudra: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
some!..i even think all of them are nasty...

i just dont want to piss christians off on this thread...
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
I'm sure all the bigots (Edcure) will be satisfied with this killing.
the bigots will ve nothing to whine about since the killing wasn't done by a Muslim.
CAN yet to issue a statement.
FFK yet to post on twitter.
Everyone of them has been exposed for the bigot they re.
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Opakan2: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
He was a cultist most likely or had dealings with them.

This kind of death is usually associated with cultism.. not just anyhow murder
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by alfsalami: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
No vigil member there to help ?
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by bantudra: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
alfsalami:
No vigil member there to help ?

look how he was tied up, and a rock between his legs...

this is a cultic ritual killing...
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by moorme(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Brown14:
God forbid!

Who would do this to a 'man of God'?

RIP MOG
Some deals went bad for him i guess or he was balling another man wife! #juz_sayin!!
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by omolami: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gbokoharam now in Nnewi. The governor should take note
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Flexherbal:
What could this man have done, to deserve this
/

No how no how e go pass person wife.

\
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Alvinnado(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2017
rip ,,,nawa oooo death death everywhere
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by cleph(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2017
what a wicked&heartless world...
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
If it happened in the North, CAN would have been the first to attack Muslims. However, the perpetrators should be apprehended and punished.
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Zenlife: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
After night vigil?

I suspect noise pollution and disturbance of the peace of the neighborhood and failure to listen to complaints and make expected adjustments may have provoked it.

A lesson to learn.

When you disturb your fellow man in God's name, He disapproves and will not protect you. You may die for nothing...wastefully.
Ye haven't loved thy neighbor
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by mapet: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
broseme:
I don't how true is this story but

Any info that starts with the above on SM is a non-starter for me.
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by mapet: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
avicenna1:
If it happened in the North, CAN would have been the first to attack Muslims. However, the perpetrators should be apprehended and punished.

They would have said Herdsmen killed Pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Sad. RIP
Re: Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) by Finehotbro(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
And this one is pastor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.