Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,771 members, 7,848,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Rich Mega Churches In Nigeria Pays Their Pastors Penny--freeze Disagrees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Mega Churches In Nigeria Pays Their Pastors Penny--freeze Disagrees (527 Views)

I'll Beat Any Director Who Disagrees With Me On Copying Nigerians - Shatta Wale / Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Mega Churches In Nigeria Pays Their Pastors Penny--freeze Disagrees by klanny: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Following earlier report published by punchng , OAP Daddy freeze challenges the post using his instagram page .

He Wrote ;

Nigerians, all these people want from you is your money is this not evidence enough?
Little wonder they keep telling sheeple 'touch not my anointed' and 'Judge not'
This year I will judge them and touch them abundantly, if you choose to make foolishness your culture, be foolish alone, my family and I REFUSE to join you!
Enough of this cretinous preaching!
-
Imagine Adeboye saying "The only reason why we collect your offering, is because it's the only way to get you out of poverty"
Has he finished getting his own pastors out of poverty? How, with N25,000 a month? It's like these preachers are deluded and have totally lost touch with reality, or maybe are just plain selfish!
-
Jesus and his disciples never owned a single horse yet these men own Jets and luxury automobiles.
-
Nigeria, this year, the choice between wisdom and foolishness is yours, choose wisely. ~FRZ
-

-
An extensive investigation carried out by SUNDAY PUNCH revealed that many of the country’s prosperity-preaching, between N25,000 and N45,000 a month.
Their senior pastors are known to be extremely wealthy, own private jets, maintain luxury homes in the country and abroad, and send their children to some of the best schools in the world.
-
According to our correspondent, full-time pastors, in addition to preaching/teaching during midweek services, Sunday services are also expected to perform other sundry duties affording them little time for other business.
-
Full-time area pastors earn a minimum salary of N40k, while full-time provincial pastors, N85k. An area pastor is in charge of about six parishes while a provincial pastor is in charge of about 100 parishes or a state.
-
Our correspondent noted that the clergymen spoke reluctantly for the fear of job loss.
Churches are known not to make their financial reports public, neither are they made available their members.
-
Churches reviewed include; Redeemed RCCG, Living Faith aka Winners Chapel, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Deeper Christian Life, Christ Embassy and Lord Chosen.
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/oap-daddy-freeze-disagrees-with-punchs.html
http://punchng.com/revealed-nigerias-rich-mega-churches-pay-pastors-poor-salaries/
Re: Rich Mega Churches In Nigeria Pays Their Pastors Penny--freeze Disagrees by klanny: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Photo

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Photos Of Celebs And Other Nigerians From 2baba''s Led Nationwide Prote / This Economic Recession Is No Longer funny O! see women pricing school fees / Official Performers And Presenter List For The 59th Grammys Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.