Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest (61264 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
We must stop being the victim and become the fear
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Apina(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
So many crave to be in 2face's position but lack the desired following, but he wen get both knife and yam, no know wetin to use am do. Such a pity±

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by kenzysmith: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Charley boi shut up
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
But when peeps said the protest can be hijacked and gave various reasons why it shouldn't hold..these same people rained insults on them..a million or ten million march would have little or no effect if we ourselves do not change..If we change, the politicians cannot bleed naija dry..imagine people celebrating a convicted looter...and you want them to protest that what? Its just sad..

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Btruth: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
In as much I don't have another country as a home apart from this Nigeria. Then, I'm IN.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by OBIGS(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Garki youths congress will still proceed with the rally in Abuja. No body would succeed in stopping us from participating in this revolution.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by dessz(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
after cowface cancelled his protest I was disappointed and I know say d mumu wey dey do cowface dey carry weight.but now a sensible Nigerian just spoke wise words.
#isupportpotato grin

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Newbiee: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wonder how Nigerians are expecting a celebrity wey sabi chop life to lead them in protest. Genuine protests are lead by selfless people who are courageous and have a clear objective for their action. Not a music show that was averted in the name of protest.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
no matter anything, protest is going to hold tomorrow... No retreat...... No surrender ...... As Long as we live protrest will hold ..... grin
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
no matter anything, protest is going to hold tomorrow... No retreat...... No surrender ...... As Long as we live protrest will hold ..... grin
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by 9jatatafo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wonder why 2Baba cancelled this ALUTA thing. Has money changed hands or what? or 2Baba just chicken out for fear of being arrested?
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by ayaside(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baawaa:

First time this man will speak sense,
Not the first time.You obviously haven't read most of his posts.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gbam! #Charly boy for president!
...unlike some lily-livered 2mumu!
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by olalekan1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
The man has spoken, we will re-strategize. Nigeria must be restructured.... #RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Angel1696: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wish we Nigerian can carry our arms and fight our senators Governors president and other elected officers so that they will represents us well in office if not I see other African countries overtaking us.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2017

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Tpave(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na person wey get mind go fit protest against the government CT
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Orikinla1: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
rectitude:
Read his piece below...

The Struggle to overcome Political Insanity, Audacious impunity and Mindless looting in Nigeria took a Negative hit last night not just because Tuface Idibia called off the 6th of February, 2017 Protest; because most of the demons we are Fighting against hijack the Peoples Protest and Anger at the Establishment.
We must not Trivialize the Struggle or We will Struggle to make any impact in the Emancipation of the Nigerian Mind. President Muhammadu Buhari is not the Problem of the Nigerian State and this is not excusing his Failures. The Nigeria Political Elite are Vampires Feeding off the Blood of a Willing and Docile Populace. They Loot Because we Hail; The Celebration of Ibori in Delta State Yesterday and Across the Country Typifies the Insanity of our Stupidity and eternal Problem of the Nigerian Struggling Populace.

Now we retreat to regroup and replan and we will lock hands to synchronise our objectives. For me, it is #ALUTAETERNAL, because If we no plan well things no go work well. No be everybody get that kin heart to stand tall when jungle mature. The real tsunami it's coming, and no doubt I will be on the front line. I will take the First Bullet; let my body be the first to drop; Let my Blood be the first to wash our LANDS.

Will the Nigeria youth back a Full Blooded Peaceful Political Mass Revolution at the Federal, State and Local Government Level? I doubt. But, I no go give up on my children, The Coalition of the Frustrated, Angry and Hungry, as well as this country that I love. We must sustain the pressure and cannot turn back as the Revolution Continues. We must begin to resist political insensitivity and mindless looting of our common wealth.
I, AreaFada will fight so fear will no longer cripple my people. Our MUMU don reach last bus-stop. And before we go start to chop sand sand, we go enter street and purge our lands of political dictatorship, oppression, poverty and corruption.
We must not walk/work alone or we will fail miserably. The Nigerian politician is our eternal enemy; The Nigerian people are the willing victim and it is time to channel our anger peacefully towards making governance work for us and not against us.

We must stop being the victims and become THE FEAR/THE MOB.
If our yeye Leaders no fear us, change no go come.
We Dey Prepare; We Dey Come to a Local Government, State House, State Assembly or an Arm of Federal Government Near You be cause #OurMumuDonDo

Charlyboy Oputa(AreaFada)
President.
Frustrated Nigerians.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQIHIBOgaf4/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Angrymode: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Respect!!!

The only way for our mindless leaders to sit up is when they are aware that the masses always have knives below their asses.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by joncom(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
I just dey imagine the looting going on in Federal Government right now. They all have been quiet since Bu.bu travelled. They know the real situation of things. I think the President is incapacitated, and government officials know it. The looting no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Ezionye(f): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
rectitude:

Now we retreat to regroup and replan and we will lock hands to synchronise our objectives.

Charlyboy Oputa(AreaFada)
President.
Frustrated Nigerians.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQIHIBOgaf4/?hl=en

OK then. We wait patiently for the new protest plan. Hopefully by then, some thief celebrating deltans would have received sense so we can at least have a common stand against what we are protesting about.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Abubaka50(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Its nice. Hope you won't back out 2moro morning life the other coward.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Omari88: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
ayaside:

Not the first time.You obviously haven't read most of his posts.
Was just going to say same. Charlie Boy has got my respect.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by danigbo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
....During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature. The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people". "You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them". "If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you"."They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place." Breath taking, isn't it ?Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media. Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Gwan2(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Apina:
So many crave to be in 2face's position but lack the desired following, but he wen get both knife and yam, no know wetin to use am do. Such a pity±
You just hide behind ur techno fone with free mtn 10mb and type rubbish.....you thought that guy pulled out on his own accord?.... I saw an instagram poster say his cousin who happens to be 2face neighbour told him the guy was whisked by dss that night and probably made the announcement for the cancellation under their watch. .abi e for follow them dey argue..if them press ur two blokos ehn, u go join insult the protesters while cancelling the protest under camera. Abi u no see him disposition while making the cancellation. .
Mtcheww.... Una think say politics na 1+1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by MrEdimulo82(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Finally just found one sane Nigerian. Way to go area fada

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mouthgag:
Nigerians are terrible hypocrites
See how Shamelessly deltans are celebrating James rogue Ibori cry
Stupîd people suffering and smiling
Tuface remains a hero.
All those fools criticizing him should tell us about any moves they've made.

I'm sure Tuface would have received many death threats until he cancelled the protest.

Tuface is just one man, Nigerians can still protest. The revolution can start tomorrow, IT BEGINS WITH YOU.

Tubaba is worst than those who have not made any move. I mean WORST

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Pro2makx(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Watch how some zoneB will start attacking Charley boy's with his private life soon.
Retarded generation.
Meanwhile, where is Buari? Why is his arrival postponed?
The north is upto something, east and west shine your eyes
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by mccoy47(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
repogirl:
Well said ! The Ibori thing is so amazing but you cant really blame people for giving him a hero's welcome. If the government chooses to fight corruption then they should do it sincerely without prejudice, vindictiveness or saving some sacred eggs. The process should be fair, truthful and transparent. Unshielding of any guilty politician otherwise people will take it that their leaders are being persecuted not prosecuted.

Some people mumu never too done reach sha....people like tonybarcanista grin

Corrected grin
Say it loud joor
Highest na 3 days ban! tongue
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by mantosa(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Let me drop this here. Charly Boy is fooling himself and a lot of people as well, you know why?

He organized a protest in Abuja which didn't hold weigh which proves people don't take him serious.

2Face decided to lead a protest & we all saw the panic it caused to the government which shows the government know serious people.

For all they care Charly Boy is just fooling himself.

My advise to him, empower youths. And I don't mean 100 youths, I mean thousands of youths. Next time when he talks,the government would be scared knowing that he has youths loyal to him. 10 Charly Boys can't pull the crowd half a 2Face Idibia would have pulled.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by flexxingben: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Choi! 2baba, u no try at all! Well, re-plan with areafada and give us a new date. The people r really suffering, they need people who will identify with them in this period of Lazarus!
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by ERO32: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
989900:
'Charly man' just spoke my mind.
is he coming yes or no? 2morow if i don't see anybody' i will become one man mopol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Using Android Phone, AY Makun Called Out By Lady. See His Epic Reply / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.