Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? (809 Views)

How June 12, 1993 Election Was Annulled - Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (Video) / Ekiti 2018: There Will Be Crisis If Election Is Rigged – Secondus Warns / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by lollmaolol(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
See Reactions on Twitter. Lets see

Like if you will vote for the fowl or
Share if you will vote Buhari grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah yaf die
Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by Omudia11: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lalasticlala oh
Seun oh

Lwkm grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by hammerF: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
NOT BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by yaqq: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
I rather commit suicide than vote buhari again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by Atiku2019: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Definitely Atiku
Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by lollmaolol(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Lalasticlala oh
Seun oh

Lwkm grin grin

If its Snake vs Buhari... Lala will go out of his way to place on the front page. Oya epp me change the fowl to snake
Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atiku2019:
Definitely Atiku

Ur sense no good ah swear... Atiku dey dere?? Abi atiku na d fowl grin grin
Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by Atiku2019: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

grin grin But you know say Atiku na the boss na
Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by ajepako(f): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

This got me ROTFL.. grin grin grin grin
Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by ajepako(f): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atiku2019:

Bros.. Why u sef fall and now? Oga Atiku be fowl? grin grin grin
Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by anibi9674: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
how has d mighty fallen, o buhari. u are now compared to a chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Election Was Tomorrow, Who Will You Vote For? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atiku2019:

Lol.. Maybe.. grin

But d ques now is foul vs buhari... Let atiku chill first

I ask everybody in my house... They say dey will vote for foul

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Buhari Allocated For His Kitchen Will Pay Salaries Of 10,000 – Ben Bruce / Buhari’s Reign Will End Democracy In Nigeria – Prophet Iyunade / "Yellow Buses Have No Place in Lagos, They Have to Go" - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.