Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu (6246 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Leg Bandaged After Accident / Buhari Bows Before Tinubu / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
The kogi state governor Alhaji Yahaya Bello has reaffirmed his commitment and loyalty to the APC National leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for deploying his resources and wealth of experience for the upliftment of the party just as he condemned any member of the party who decides to be disloyal and disrespectful to the authority of the national leader , vowing to resist those who would want to use his vast resources for selfish gains.

Governor Bello who spoke through his Special Adviser on political matters, Hon. Pius Kolawole, made the charge during a press conference organised yesterday in Lokoja.

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Nogodye(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
JAGABAN...GEJ will forever fear this man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nogodye:
JAGABAN...GEJ will forever fear this man

His name alone is enough to make the bowler hat

Former president to shiver

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by ImpersonatorSS: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Where are the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners when you need them the most?

If it were the other way round, the yEasterners wont let us rest.

Nonsense people!

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by plainol(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's better we stop this East and West issue, our common enemy are those lazy leeches from the north, they have never shifted Nigeria from point A to point B.

The only thing they know how to do is to steal, steal and steal more from where they have not sown a dime. Bunch of Northern theives.

A Pa Buhari has only shifted Nigeria 20 years backward, they are the only dull and extremely foolish backward set of people. They disgust me with their pretentious stealing method.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
plainol:
It's better we stop this East and West issue, our common enemy are those lazy leeches from the north, they have never shifted Nigeria from point A to point B.

The only thing they know how to do is to steal, steal and steal more from where they have not sown a dime. Bunch of Northern theives.

A Pa Buhari has only shifted Nigeria 20 years backward, they are the only dull and extremely foolish backward set of people. They disgust me with their pretentious stealing method.

South, north ,east or west the main issue is the masses

We failed to learn from the past

For the first time we are shown how the people in the helm of affairs looted us dry

Even at that we failed to give president muhammadu Buhari chance to rid this country of corruption

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by slimghost(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

For the first time we are shown how the people in the helm of affairs looted us dry

Even at that we failed to give president muhammadu Buhari chance to rid this country of corruption

just shut up kid! I said shut up! Only a demented fellow has anything positive to say about this government. This is the worst government I have ever witnessed as a Nigerian. Totally clueless and bereft of ideas! Shame on you for defending the indefensible.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
slimghost:

just shut up kid! I said shut up! Only a demented fellow has anything positive to say about this government. This is the worst government I have ever witnessed as a Nigerian. Totally clueless and bereft of ideas! Shame on you for defending the indefensible.

I agree with you grand pa

The effect of TSA and blockage of looted money not flowing again makes it the worst government to you

Grow up and live with it the Era of free money is gone

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by BrokenTV: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

By the time Buhari and his fellow co men own are revealed, you will be shocked. Keep deceiving yourself and dont use your brain to think.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
BrokenTV:

By the time Buhari and his fellow co men own are revealed, you will be shocked. Keep deceiving yourself and dont use your brain to think.

Baba loves Nigeria

He's a discipline man

We believe him ( the progressives )

Enemies of the state just hate him for know reason

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by BrokenTV: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

Baba loves Nigeria

He's a discipline man

Your comments just make me laugh, sometimes I cant just understand how a grown up man can be reasoning like a kid. You done pass this level.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
BrokenTV:

Your comments just make me laugh, sometimes I cant just understand how a grown up man can be reasoning like a kid. You done pass this level.

Your hero destroyed everything

Baba is trying to fix it

So calm down and watch while baba fix it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Agbaletu: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

Baba loves Nigeria

He's a discipline stubborn man

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Agbaletu:

Fixed.

Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by permsec: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
This sarrrrki guy needs to be admitted in the same hospital PMB is for urgent urgent surgical procedure in his head.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
permsec:
This sarrrrki guy needs to be admitted in the same hospital PMB is for urgent urgent surgical procedure in his head.

May God have mercy on you
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by policy12: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jagaaban respect o o....Dino be like

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
policy12:

Jagaaban respect o o....

Nah so
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Olu317(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

Your hero destroyed everything

Baba is trying to fix it

So calm down and watch while baba fix it
Baba can't fixed anything because he is ETHNOCENTRIC. The appointment in all the core agencies are given to his Northern folks. Why is it that he neglected the Easterners in his juicy appointment even if they cry out for BIAFRA, does it mean, Emefiele (CBN governor) and Nwachukwu( Petroleum minister )are the only Ibos in Nigeria? Or do you win a hardened hearted child to your side with neglect? Why does Baba not obey court order by releasing Nnamdi Kanu? Does it speak well of a country whose leadership role is expected to be seen in Africa as second to non?, The bloodiest democratic election which took place in River State was because Baba knew that a chaotic situation will be created because of minister of transportation(Rotimi Ameachi) who isn't outrightly relevant in River State? Yet Baba didn't call Rotimi Amaechi to order. In the history of Nigeria, I have never heard of Misinformation on any bomb mistakenly being dropped except the bomb was dropped upon civilians at the IDP camp by Nigeria's military men(Airforce). And here you are, still praising such a man and defending him. Have you forgotten what he nearly did to JAGABAN? If not the doggedness of some Yoruba thinkers, Yoruba land would have been turned into a battle ground between JAGABAN'S loyalist and the need breed the so called CHANGER TO POVERTY was bringing up. HOW on earth do you not see that the man at the SIT OF POWER IS not interested in Nigeria but his Ethnicity ascension to all important government's agencies. Can you explain why a retired military personnel will be the COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF NIGERIA CUSTOMS? And the COMPTROLLER GENERAL CAPACITY MUST WEAR UNIFORM. Who's fooling who? Tell yourself the truth bro. Don't even think of it because I am not an Ibo apologist but a REALIST. YORUBA BLOOD. Perioood!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
Where are the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners when you need them the most?

If it were the other way round, the yEasterners wont let us rest.

Nonsense people!

Immaturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
permsec:

I agree.
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by omenkaLives(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
That recalcitrant bastard could probably shiit a brick sitting there and watching that happen before his very eyes.
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by gudnex22(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
The north know that West and East are fool so they will keep using them.
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
gudnex22:
The north know that West and East are fool so they will keep using them.
Who is the bigger fool in nigeria?
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Carmal90(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

I would prefer to be GEJ than Bola Tinubu....Gej is known and respected worldwide

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

I agree.

Why won't you ?
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

which of the former president? The recent former president(buhari) or which one.
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Carmal90:

I would prefer to be GEJ than Bola Tinubu....Gej is known and respected worldwide

In ogbia he's not respected oooo

Coz even clean water he can't provide them

Charity begins at home
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by Carmal90(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

In ogbia he's not respected oooo

Coz even clean water he can't provide them

Charity begins at home

Ok, congratulations
Re: Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu by sarrki(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Carmal90:

Ok, congratulations

Please Read emphasize to your hero that

He's a failure

He failed Humanity

Only God can forgive him

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon / Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. / ‘34,000 Women Die Yearly Over Abortion In Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.