Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Find Out The Best Classified Ads Websites In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find Out The Best Classified Ads Websites In Nigeria (548 Views)

Post Free Advertisement In Ogun State , Ad Classified Advertise In Nigeria / Post Free Classified Ads In Nigeria. Buy, Sell Or Promote Anything Online / All Import Shipments from Govt Agencies,Ministries,Parastatals We Fit Handle Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out The Best Classified Ads Websites In Nigeria by nellykingz(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
If you have been following the trend, you will find out that there has really been a lot of improvements as regards classified ads website in Nigeria. With a lot of classified ads website springing up in Nigeria, one maybe left with the questions of Which one is the best? How do i avoid being scammed? How do i make sure that i am dealing with real sellers and buyers?
Well, this and many more questions are we out to address. We acknowledge that there are really good classified ads website in Nigeria where you can advertise your products and services for free at some websites and at a token in other websites.

Things to Consider when choosing a Free Classified ads website in Nigeria

Security: You have to make sure this website is properly registered both online and in Nigeria to avoid being duped or scammed. Registered online websites shows a green padlocked key in the address bar and it starts with "https". These websites are safe to make transactions in. For example check out https://www.9jamarket.net

Ease of Navigation: A nice classified ads website should be easy to navigate and use especially in country like Nigeria where many people are uneducated. Someone on the street should be able to make good use of the website.

Proffesional Design
Should Contain maps and direct communication with the seller

I have worked and watched so many free classified ads website in Nigeria grow and die. There are many old good free classified ads website in Nigeria but i would advise you to first check on https://www.9jamarket.net.

9jamarket.net is actually a new free classified ads website in Nigeria but its waxing strong. It's the model of what i consider the future of Classified free ads website in Nigeria. Check it out and Thank me later!

Re: Find Out The Best Classified Ads Websites In Nigeria by jetinvestment: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice website, i still feel very comfortable using www.gopanta.com and also www., those website has really helped me sell a lot, i hope this would also do the same, will give this site a try.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap 3 Bedroom Flat To Rent @ OLOGOLO, Off Lekki-epe Expressway / Ibadan Properties / Diamond Park Estate - Phase 3, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.