Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? (714 Views)

Secured Investment, Cassavilla Estate Magboro 3million Per Plot With C Of O / Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? / What Kind Of House Can 3million Build In Ikorodu Or Ibeju Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? by redcross: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hello my people,,

Help with susgesstions,,,please can 3million Naira finish a 3 bedroom apartment,,,eg POP,,plastering,,painting,,plumbing,borehole,,etc
Re: Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
redcross:
Hello my people,,

Help with susgesstions,,,please can 3million Naira finish a 3 bedroom apartment,,,eg POP,,plastering,,painting,,plumbing,borehole,,etc
as far as the house is in igbesa,Benin or village areas in the south west and some northern areas. You are good
Re: Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? by redcross: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
epobot:

as far as the house is in igbesa,Benin or village areas in the south west and some northern areas. You are good

Hopefully..i just pray,,things are expensive,,chai
Re: Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? by abouzaid: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
redcross:
Hello my people,,

i would advice you to remove borehole,go for a simple design and aim for cheaper finishing than POP.
Re: Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? by redcross: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
abouzaid:
i would advice you to remove borehole,go for a simple design and aim for cheaper finishing than POP.

which other design other than POP,,please advice sir,,Thanks
Re: Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? by twinskenny(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
redcross:

I did PVC all tru cheaper
Re: Can 3million Naira Do The Magic? by abouzaid: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
redcross:

get an architect to design a home for you, give him your budget and he will select the appropriate finishing for you, e.g a PVC ceiling instead of POP.if you're building in the east or south south, i can help you out. i have some projects here on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

400sqm Plot Of Land For Sale At Medina Estate Gbagada, Price: 10m / Abuja Estate Managers/developers: Urgent! / Architectural Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.