Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

h - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / h (1184 Views)

Ebola Latest Preventive Measures Released By W.h.o, Ecowas, Ministry Of Health, / Kwara Poly H.n.d List Is Out. / Pls I Need An Info On The Admission List For H.n.d Fed Poly Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

h by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
h
Re: h by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
I need help urgently!! lipsrsealed
Re: h by imhomoh(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
guy you know your course is a hot cake, so you have to score higher to get it, Pharmacy is below Medicine and Surgery and so is the score
Re: h by ccollins(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2009
I had 53 too and went for international relations and diplomacy.my wrote admission disabled
Re: h by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2009
i_rep_9ja:

I applied for Medicine & Surgery in Uniben and scored 53 in my pume and the pume + ume = 57
I was provisionally admitted into the department of Environmental Education , BSc (Ed)

I have seen someone whose average is 61 (4 marks more than mine) and got admitted into Pharmacy.

What do you have to say about this? Is this just unfair or am I unlucky? Can I do anything to get a better course? There is no way I'm doing an education course!!

I need your comments please!!

MY GUY,I WILL ADVISE U TO ACCEPT THE COURSE AND MAYBE RETAKE JAMB NXT YEAR INSTEAD OF SITTING AT HOME. I ALSO APPLIED FOR MEDICINE BUT I WAZ GIVEN PHARMACY. JUST RELAX AND THINK BEFORE U ACT.
Re: h by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2009
i_rep_9ja:

I applied for Medicine & Surgery in Uniben and scored 53 in my pume and the pume + ume = 57
I was provisionally admitted into the department of Environmental Education , BSc (Ed)

I have seen someone whose average is 61 (4 marks more than mine) and got admitted into Pharmacy.

What do you have to say about this? Is this just unfair or am I unlucky? Can I do anything to get a better course? There is no way I'm doing an education course!!

I need your comments please!!

And you want to be taught and taught well? Only in Nigeria, people look down on stuff like this. Now everyone is going green and ecologically friendly, your major sells like a hot cake, men! Go abroad and start first degree first or go private. I can't even agree for a Nigerian doctor to treat me or anything. O'level forgery, lecturers' abuse of office, haba! Don't trust the system just like Yaradu'a!
Re: h by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
h
Re: h by jetisco4u(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2009
Do you know that only 45% of students are admitted on merit? Get more of this on http://unibenupdates.
Re: h by johndavid1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
[b][/b] pls i need help i cant check my sisters uniben post ume result pls help me out
Re: h by imhomoh(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ John David, these is what you have to do:

Here is a public announcement to all who applied for Uniben post UME. The result is out. I've help eight candidate check there result. Procedure: visit
http://uniben.waeup.org

then click on apply pume 2009/2010 and login your jamb reg. no. and PUME APP pin as if u're applying for pume again.
Your result as well as your admission status will appear. Manual clearance comes up mid March next year while online clearance commences long before the manual clearance-maybe early january or february. Good luck to you all.
Re: h by adeomos(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2009
Here is a public announcement to all who applied for Uniben post UME. The result is out. I've help eight candidate check there result. Procedure: visit
http://uniben.waeup.org

then click on apply pume 2009/2010 and login your jamb reg. no. and PUME APP pin as if u're applying for pume again.
Your result as well as your admission status will appear. Manual clearance comes up mid March next year while online clearance commences long before the manual clearance-maybe early january or february. Good luck to you all.

also use internet explorer because the likes of mozila will not open it

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Online Registration With Fingerprint Available At Yabatech Campus / Private Lesson Teacher Needed Urgently At LEKKI PHASE 1-08061688723 / 12 Federal Universities To Benefit From Student Computer Ownership Scheme - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.