Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? (587 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? by sweerychick(f): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
I smell something fishy, ever wondered why 2face waited for the last moment to call off the protest? Just curious though undecided
Re: PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Someone he loves was threatened,that's the truth.

Believe me,l have friends working with the SSS.

Not everyone of them was in sync with such a barbaric method - blackmailing a man by threatening his family just because of a protest.

Don't worry,a revolution is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? by gbegemaster(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Withdrawing in the interest of the president's health?
Re: PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? by fergie001: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Not everyone of them was in sync with such a barbaric method - blackmailing a man by threatening his family just because of a protest.

U are spot on.
Re: PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? by Kollysman1: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

undecided
ItsTheBachelor:

hiss, who ever lead a protest without been threatened? Tell me one, buh i think he cancelled it because the protest is baseless
Re: PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kollysman1:
undecided

hiss, who ever lead a protest without been threatened? Tell me one, buh i think he cancelled it because the protest is baseless

Mention me next time when the Federal Govt. tells you that a member of your immediate family may be a victim of an ''accident'' if you don't play ball.

How can you live afterwards knowing you are responsible for the death of someone you love dearly?

Not holding briefs for him,for l expected he should be aware of the consequences before he delved into the whole thing,but just saying we should give the brother a break.

His intention was genuine,but he wasn't adequately prepared.
Re: PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? by sweerychick(f): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm I'm speechless : lipsrsealed
Re: PMB Medical Trip Extension, was it why 2face Idibia Cancelled His Protest? by SalamRushdie: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Threatened with what ? Stop lying abeg

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly: The Nigeria Number One Enemy / Breaking: US Confirmarion Of Trump-buhari Phone Call / Fashola Disowns #2billion Planted In Housing Ministry Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.