Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely (3255 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / Letter To Senate President Of Buhari's Extended Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by rengsho: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
He is sick and needs time to recuperate, just like every other human being with blood running through their veins.

Let him take his time and get well. Osinbajo is more than capable to act in his stead.

Get well sir.

We re watching. . . . Take a the time . . . . But the truth will surly come out.

I hope its not what Nigerians are thinking. #YARADUA 2.0
Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by chipower: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
lies upon lies. They will continue to lie until they run out of lies. If i wish buhari well, i will be deceiving myself. Buhari is a very wicked man.
Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by maclatunji: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
rengsho:

To this point I think Yorubas should watch their back especially Vice President Yemi Osibanjo cos these fulani herdsmen are about to strike having suspected repeat of the history in the past (YARADUA 2.0).

As a matter of fact the Northwest has been producing sick presidents which have antecedent of dieing while in office starting from Abacha, Yarudua to the present Muhamadu Buhari.

It is people like you that need watching not anybody else.
Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by maclatunji: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
chipower:
lies upon lies. They will continue to lie until they run out of lies. If i wish buhari well, i will be deceiving myself. Buhari is a very wicked man.

LOL, because some people told you so and you cannot think for yourself?
Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by sharpden: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lalasticlala your attention is needed here.
Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by rengsho: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
maclatunji:

It is people like you that need watching not anybody else.

One Aboki Spotted
Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by laribari(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2017
Badtman:
Children of Hate right now

Bros, your case shall not be like that of corned beef that locks himself inside a throw the key outside.
Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by chipower: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2017
maclatunji:

LOL, because some people told you so and you cannot think for yourself?

Earlier, he was on vacation. Presently, he is waiting for results of medical tests. The truth is that Buhari is very sick. It's very bad that Adesina and co are desperately and deliberately trying to deceive Nigerians. lies have limits. I think you are the one who cannot think for himself. The truth is before u but u refused to see it. like i said before, i can't pray for Buhari because he has taken innocent lives.
Re: Why Buhari Extended Vacation Indefinitely by maclatunji: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
chipower:

Earlier, he was on vacation. Presently, he is waiting for results of medical tests. The truth is that Buhari is very sick. It's very bad that Adesina and co are desperately and deliberately trying to deceive Nigerians. lies have limits. I think you are the one who cannot think for himself. The truth is before u but u refused to see it. like i said before, i can't pray for Buhari because he has taken innocent lives.

You have a way of making yourself happy. OK, Oya tell us the next twist in this Super Tale?

Goodluck Jonathan, gets begged to come help Nigeria in the next 3 months? Sorry, I preempted you, please tell me more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oduduwa Secessionist Leader Muhammed Adigun Urges IPOB To Buy Weapons / What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? / Buhari Launches Helicopter Gunship And Others In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.