Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation (3112 Views)

'femi Adesina Almost Defecated In His Pants - FFK Says / "Nigeria Is In Trouble" - FFK As Buhari Extends Vacation / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by auntysimbiat(f): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by auntysimbiat(f): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol.... Bubu
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
God will heal him if truly he's still...... you understand what I mean abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Flexherbal(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Which way, Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by akpamuomenka: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
If you can't employ a 73year old as your manager, why vote for him to be your President.

Is it not disheartening that among 170mil people, Nigerians didn't see any suitable person than an aged man of 73yrs to be their president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Nasa28(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Its well ooo
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by omenkaLives(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oh, i thought we have ALWAYS BEEN in trouble. Good to know the trouble is just starting, meaning they've been lying to us all along.
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by pressplay411(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
The Presidency should make an official statement to address the health condition of Mr President.
I sensed trouble after Zahra posted and celebrated his "Successful treatment" while our dear Femi Adesina (Spokesman Generale) kept insisting he was just on leave and medical check up.
Kontinu,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by pweshboi(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
hmm Nigeria my country, thank God all this are happening now. it's for us to learn, make amends and be enlightened. so many things have been wrong with this nation... now us the time to make things right, OSINBAJO, it's well
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by masseratti: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
He should go and return the money he took,btw PMB what kind of test result are you waiting for?cant you employ your whiteman doctor.full time in.aso rock.clinic?cant you provide a world.class lab in abuja hospitals?
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by engrMikemd(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
what amazes me is that the sick leave extension is indefinitely
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by owobokiri(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
I have a feeling that buhari is well. My impression is that he is doing all these things because of the supreme court judge appointment. I believe the cabal wants him out of the scene till the expiration of Onogherens time as the "acting chief judge of the supreme court". By that time they/presidency in his absence will appoint one of their brothers as usual and when he is back, it will be late to accuse him of direct nepotism since he was not around. He seems to appreciate the fact that the noise that will follow his refusal to appoint that man while in Nigeria will be deafening..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by ybalogs(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Even at 50 years of age,there's a limit to which you can go up and down not to talk of at 74. This is a sacrifice we should all acknowledge and appreciate rather wishing him death.Anyways only God gives and take lives. Wishing him Quick recovery and the will power and wisdom to pilot the affairs of our nation successfully.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by rejoice4eva(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why are our leaders so heartless? Must they continue to put us in trouble?
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by hammerF: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
The only honest Yoruba man Fayosi tried to warn dem but they listened to deceivers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by crestedaguiyi: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wahala
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by anibi9674: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
hmm
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Tunami(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmn, Nigeria jagajaga.
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by leofab(f): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na wah ohh
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
we have been scammed JAGABAN is a master planner

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jagaban had a master plan of installing a yoruba president
He knows that people wont really get behind osibanjo
So he then installs a Frail Northern president, knowing fully well the share mass of the north
Frail president kicks bucket while in office
Osibanjo takes over.

Check-Mate. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
FFK should not be worried for Nigeria, after all he and his ilk have done everything they can to divide the country along its ethnic and religious fault lines.

The north (in particular the core north) had already spoken through the Lamido of Adamawa and most recently through Ango Abdulahi - let the country break up, we are tired of the unnecessary insults and ill will against our ppl and our leaders, enough is enough; let us all please walk away. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by ZeroTolerance: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
FFK should not be worried for Nigeria, after all he and his ilk have done everything they can to divide the country along its ethnic and religious fault lines.

The north (in particular the core north) had already spoken through the Lamido of Adamawa and most recently through Ango Abdulahi - let the country break up, we are tired of the unnecessary insults and ill will against our ppl and our leaders, enough is enough; let us all please walk away. angry
Who is holding you?
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Sinkills: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
owobokiri:
I have a feeling that buhari is well. My impression is that he is doing all these things because of the supreme court judge appointment. I believe the cabal wants him out of the scene till the expiration of Onogherens time as the "acting chief judge of the supreme court". By that time they/presidency in his absence will appoint one of their brothers as usual and when he is back, it will be late to accuse him of direct nepotism since he was not around. He seems to appreciate the fact that the noise that will follow his refusal to appoint that man while in Nigeria will be deafening..
But I thought the only person who can do that in the president's absence is the acting president who happens to be a southern Christian.
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by harriet412(f): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Like we've not been in trouble. tcheww
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
Who is holding you?

It should be the other way round; those threatening to break up should do the walking away, after how many northerners are migrants in the south?
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Sinkills: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I quite agree with you. It is better to go our seperate ways peacefully than to be grudgingly tied to one country and be fighting like cats and rats. How I wish the core North really means this. Otherwise why is a tribe being harassed and intimidated (and some killed as I learnt) and their leader held against a valid court order for wanting to secede from Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by ZeroTolerance: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
U
ItsMeAboki:

It should be the other way round; those threatening to break up should do the walking away, after how many northerners are migrants in the south?
Far more than the Southern migrants in the north. Who are the suya sellers, truck pushers, onion sellers, cobblers, maiguards etc over here?
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by Brown14: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
.. At least auto pilot know were 'he' dey go..

Naija and dis administration don't ave a clue
Re: Nigeria Is Now In Trouble, FFK Says As Buhari Extends Vacation by doctokwus: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
My only fear if PMB cannot continue and Osinbajo takes over,is whether d likes of criminals like FFK,Fayose,Olisa Metuh,Bala Muhammed etc,will be allowed to go back to their old criminal ways of bribing judges thru their solicitors,to either dismiss their cases or have perennial adjournments.
FFK,no matter who is in charge,belongs in a prison cell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Haven't Igbo Businessmen Visited Nnamdi Kanu / Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg / Vice President Osinbajo Photo That Has Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.