Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,385 members, 7,864,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. (435 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Return Nigeria To Recession / Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Recession has changed a lot. No matter how rich you are you must have felt it. What things have you done during this recession that you never thought you'll do? Mine is trek a long distance just to reduce the fare I'ld normally pay. Post yours
Re: What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by johncallidon(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
I don wise Up in times of spending
Re: What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
(in Erigga's voice)

Recession no be for people like we grin
Re: What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by Kondomatic(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nothing.

I have been in private recession long before Buhari's recession.
Re: What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by dhantey324(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
No more sport betting n calls... Generally, I am more prudent now.
Re: What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by ericessien24: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
increase bottles of Goldberg and reduce take away.
Re: What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by softwerk(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
This recession has really affected me;

Just imagine last Sunday my boyfriend replaced my Silver plated I phone 7 with a Gold plated I phone 7 Plus simply because I complained about the colour! shocked

Yesterday I ate fried rice without meat, I had to manage Chicken with fried Giant Snails for dinner! shocked

Only today my daddy that promised me a holiday in Dubai suddenly changed his mind to London he said he doesn't want me to catch cold from all the Snow in Dubai.

I have also been carrying the same N220,000 Brazilian hair for 2weeks now!

I really can't stand this recession any longer abeg, I have suffered too much!?
Re: What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
ericessien24:
increase bottles of Goldberg and reduce take away.

Re: What Have You Done Recently Due To Recession That You've Never Done Before. by Ahmadgani(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Snoked pall mall inplace of menthol

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Mischievous On Nigeria / Bauchi State Youth Protest In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) / Nigerian Govt Launches Mobile App [SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.