Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic (21386 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by BayLord01(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
The Dream.....The Country.......The Nation
Capital: Lagos
Population: Approx. 40millionCurrency: Awo
GDP: Approx. US$187Billions (Purchasing power parity)
Languages: Yoruba & English
Government: Unitary System
Demonym: Yorubian
Area: 275 square kilometers
Points of Interest: Olumo Rock, Cocoa House, Third Mainland Bridge, Arinta Waterfalls, River Osun, Ikogosi Warm Spring and so forth
Mineral Resources: Oil, Gemstone, Kaolin,
Limestone,Feldspar, Tantalite, Phosphate, Tatium, Granite, Syenite, Gold, Marble, Iron-Ore, Glass-sand, Clay, Talc, Aqua Marine Tourmaline, Cocoa, Colimbite, Kaolin, Sillimnote, Dolomite
States: Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Oya, EDO. Warri, (carved out ,of Kwara), Ibadan (carved out of Oyo), Ijebu (carvedout of Ogun), Ile-Ife (carved out of Osun), Okun (carved
out of Kogi), Lagoon (carved out of Lagos)
A nation where we all share things in common such as
language, food, culture, norms and beliefs, tradition etc.
A nation where corruption will have no place of abode, a nation where we watch one another's back The best legacy for the next generation
Dream The Dream
#Oduduwa Republic #ProudlyYorùbá #

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Currency looks nice, Ipinle will have to be replaced with Orile Ede.
Hehehe, I rep one Nigeria still, though my patience is wearing thin especially with citizens rolling out the drums for their oppressors.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by HelenBee(f): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
I can't just wait for this!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by limeta(f): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Remove Edo and warri

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is a beautiful dream.

4 Likes

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by BaEnki(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Stop dreaming bro! I mean wake up!!!

Yoruba is part and parcel of Nigeria, and I'm happy being a Nigerian.

We should clamor for true federalism rather than a separate nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by Ahmadgani(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tinubu for president

Fayose vice president

National food -amala and ewedu

National toilet- polythene bag

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by BaEnki(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Besides, Oyo is the capital of old western region, not Lagos. Ibadan is the political heart of the Yorubas, making it automatically the capital of the west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by BaEnki(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Tinubu for president

Fayose vice president

He's dreaming bro, you can either join him or wake him up, you don't trynna disrespect the Yoruba nation by hauling abuses.

1 Like

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by Vatsyayana: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
PERISH THE DREAM!
Mr Oranmiyan!
Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by imam07: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hater (ipob) don dey spy us. We are not empty barrel.

2 Likes

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by Ahmadgani(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
BaEnki:

He's dreaming bro, you can either join him or wake him up, you don't trynna disrespect the Yoruba nation by hauling abuses.
i am taking the insult back
Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by Ekugbeh(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
we d south south gat no business with the yolobas...

eat ur cocoa n we gnna drink our oil

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Tinubu for president

Fayose vice president

National toilets probably exist in the region where people live in their shops. They will face extreme vetting before being allowed in Oodualand.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by laudate: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
limeta:
Remove Edo and warri

Yes, o! As well as Idah, Sapele, Auchi and Uromi. Wait, o...are you sure this map was actually designed by a Yoruba man? shocked What was he thinking adding non-Yoruba communities into the mix? sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by annayawchee: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
angryoya op wake Up day don break...... Nobody breaks our precious nigeria.... Thank God for Our soldiers they shoot anything shootable
Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by MonPro: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Tinubu for president

Fayose vice president

Lmao @ the bolded.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by PapaBrowne(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please please please Take out Edo and Delta from Odua. We belong in the SuperSouth(SS+SE).

We respect the fact the you love us, but we are sorry, we cannot be with you.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by FemiFimile: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fratermarthy we full ground wella!
Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by FemiFimile: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
laudate:

Yes, o! As well as Idah, Sapele, Auchi and Uromi. Wait, o...are you sure this map was actually designed by a Yoruba man? shocked What was he thinking adding non-Yoruba communities into the mix? sad

Everybody on the map belongs in the Oduduwa family, we will not remove any group.

5 Likes

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by AshawoGirl(f): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nairaland says no to successionist Mynd44
Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by oduastates: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
More and more people are getting there .
Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by laudate: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
FemiFimile:
Everybody on the map belongs in the Oduduwa family, we will not remove any group.

This must be the greatest joke of the century. Unfortunately, no one is laughing. sad Collect 1 dozen erasers from Teacher Jolomi and erase those towns sharp-sharp from your map. May you be delivered from walking in error like the IPOB yoots. Oya, say Amen. Their plans to infect you with their land-grabbing mentality, will not succeed. undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by zendy: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
As an Anambra man, Im happy that I did not see one inch of Anioma on that ridiculous map.

Yorubas aint kidding no one. Oduduwa Republic? Such things require having a sense of self determination first.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by basilo102: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2017
After Insulting IPOB??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by EasternActivist: 1:25am On Feb 06, 2017
basilo102:
After Insulting IPOB??
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Would be the dirtiest country in the world... mark my word!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by FemiFimile: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

This must be the greatest joke of the century. Unfortunately, no one is laughing. sad Collect 1 dozen erasers from Teacher Jolomi and erase those towns sharp-sharp from your map. May you be delivered from walking in error like the IPOB yoots. Oya, say Amen. Their plans to infect you with their land-grabbing mentality, will not succeed. undecided

Have any of the groups listed complained? Stop taking panadol over another mans headache. Omoale! Fratermarthy an Urhobo man supports it, did u see or hear him complain? Yoruba, Edo, Urhobo, Igala, Ebira are One.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by IPOB123london: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahhaha

6 Likes

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by azerbaijanbase: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
I can see so many yorubas are buying the idea of separate existence. All you need now is a radio station dedicated to mobilizing the yorubas toward this noble objective.

I was born in shomolu, lagos state, and as such i can proudly say that i will be a citizen of the great oduduwa republic by birth.

One love from a Biafran.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by azerbaijanbase: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
imam07:
Hater (ipob) don dey spy us. We are not empty barrel.
please brother we don't need this. We can be great neighbours.

#BiafrastandwithOduduwa

4 Likes

Re: The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic by azerbaijanbase: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
HelenBee:
I can't just wait for this!
you are so beautiful. You remind me of my first love, Biodun. She is from ondo state. So romantic and loving... She used to sing ELEYELE for me those days.

#BiafrastandwithOduduwa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.