Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ay Comedian Speaks Words Of Encouragement On 2face Protest Cancellation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay Comedian Speaks Words Of Encouragement On 2face Protest Cancellation (434 Views)

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ay Comedian Speaks Words Of Encouragement On 2face Protest Cancellation by berry2fine(f): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
aycomedian says i have spent all day reading over 7,000 comments concerning the mixed feelings of Nigerians on the cancellation of the February 6 protest against the Federal Government by Innocent Idibia.

As a friend, let me feed Nigerians with a simple fact that @official2baba was never afraid to raise his voice for honesty, truth and compassion for the common man in the phase of the present economic situation in Nigeria.

You all can say whatever you want to say about him, but you must note that it is impossible for him alone to change things by fighting an existing reality that did not start from the present government. For Change to occur, we must collectively come up with a strategy that will make any existing model that is not working obsolete.

What most of you do not know or understand is that disobedience to the rule of law has its own implication, even when you believe in your 'freedom of speech or action'. Those who went to Delta State university would tell you that i did not spend 9 years in the university because i was the dumbest student. They are moves and steps that you take in life that comes with some sort of implication. i need someone to tell me this minute... would you be celebrating Tubaba, if we all came | click link below to continue reading

http://www.ironyvibes.com.ng/2017/02/e-news-ay-comedian-speaks-world-of-encouragement-on-2face-protest-cancellation.html

Re: Ay Comedian Speaks Words Of Encouragement On 2face Protest Cancellation by Flexherbal(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na 2baba dey reign ooo

(1) (Reply)

. / JJC Skillz Set To Debut New Tv Drama Featuring His Wife, Funke Akindele / Popular Music Star Kayswitch Celebrates His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.