Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

A Phone We All Need - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Phone We All Need (1288 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Best Android Devices From $60 – $120 Price Range [for 2017, You All Need To See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
itel is one of the brands that command good presence and market share in the Nigeria market. Formerly known for feature phones alone, itel has been making top entry level affordable smartphones for the mass market.
The itel S31 is the latest flagship from itel replacing the S11. It’s an entry level device with good enough specs for a first time smartphone owner. The S31 is a well designed device with rounded corners, a textured back, a 5.5 inch IPS HD display, with 16GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM. It is being marketed as a camera/selfie phone with an ability of taking photos even in low light.(we are yet to put that to the test). Below are our first impressions with the device.
Even in low light, itelS31 got you covered, The # S31 5.0MP Front Camera with Soft LED Flash captures all your photos with great brilliance even in the dark.
With the affordable price tag, basic specs, average camera and a 12 month warranty, the S31 would make an amazing choice of device for the first time smartphone owner or that little sister back from school that keeps on reminding you that you promised them a smartphone
SPECIFICATIONS
Colors: Black, Rose Gold and Champagne Gold.
SIM: Dual SIM (Micro + Normal SIM, dual standby)
Network: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA.
Dimensions: 145*73.4*8.7mm
Weight: Not Known
Display: 5.5″ HD IPS Touchscreen
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
Memory: 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM, microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
Camera: 5MP, autofocus, LED flash, 5MP front Camera with Flash
Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity.
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
I guess it's a good mobile for that is not expensive. what do you have to say.

2 Likes

Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
more photos

Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2017

Re: A Phone We All Need by chachanga: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Crazy crap battery though!

What the bugger's wrong wiv these Chinkos nowadays sef?

All these deliberately under a configured models everywhere; isn't that part of how Nokia f00led their way out brand prominence in Naija before?

They go to Africa and con their way around our various country Standards regulatory/monitoring bodies to flood the place with nonsense they wouldn't dare sell out here.

Omo, I'd rather buy a good iPhone than all these Chinko shyyttts sef.

2400mAh battery in this day and time...big time screeww up, man!

They better go steal, beg or borrow PowerTech from Ulephone or Ummi for crying out loud, ninnies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
chachanga:

All these deliberately under a configured models everywhere; isn't that part of how Nokia f00led their way out brand prominence in Naija before?

They go to Africa and con their way around our various country Standards regulatory/monitoring bodies to flood the place with nonsense they wouldn't dare sell out here.

They better go steal, beg or borrow PowerTech from Ulephone or Ummi for crying out loud, ninnies!
the aim of s - series is the selfie F/2.2 tech which enable a clear pic even in low light area. the battery is also good and even the iphone battery do run down when you use the Internet . itel is doing fine

1 Like

Re: A Phone We All Need by kio052001(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2017
chachanga:

talking about chinko phones correct me if am wrong, the Chinese contributed greatly in the production of iPhone parts, I remember v well what the 1st iPhone looked like compared to the v latest version in the market

it's like a baby learning to walk
the baby goes with 1 step and then another

I know v well what the previous versions of Itel mobiles were but for them to come out with a phone the you can
1. do real time image editing
2. 5.5" HD well optimized screen for your videos
3. slim fitted and beautifully crafted

common brethren the Lord is good

1 Like

Re: A Phone We All Need by chachanga: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
kio052001:

talking about chinko phones correct me if am wrong, the Chinese contributed greatly in the production of iPhone parts, I remember v well what the 1st iPhone looked like compared to the v latest version in the market

it's like a baby learning to walk
the baby goes with 1 step and then another

I know v well what the previous versions of Itel mobiles were but for them to come out with a phone the you can
1. do real time image editing
2. 5.5" HD well optimized screen for your videos
3. slim fitted and beautifully crafted

common brethren the Lord is good

Hallelujah, drop ur offering with me grin

Wow lovely! For those features, i might wanna lug around a PowerBank for their sake but sorry, am doing Hexacores on 3gb for now....

People to meet, places to go...la di DA DA...!

NB
Make dem sell shares, make.we buy, make dem get beta dough do Research&Dvlpt plus steal some good guys over from the XPeria Teams @Sony...up dia game wella...!
Re: A Phone We All Need by chachanga: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

the aim of s - series is the selfie F/2.2 tech which enable a clear pic even in low light area. the battery is also good and even the iphone battery do run down when you use the Internet . itel is doing fine

To be fair, they are
Used one as Temp.phone some years back, and the thing refused to break despite all the bashing, dropping and occasional sitting on it
BUT, they oughtta have uPPed their game by now, man, they oughtta be up here playing wiv DA biggies now; even if not more than one flagship model!
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
chachanga:

To be fair, they are
Used one as Temp.phone some years back, and the thing refused to break despite all the bashing, dropping and occasional sitting on it
BUT, they oughtta have uPPed their game by now, man, they oughtta be up here playing wiv DA biggies now; even if not more than one flagship model!
they have up their game and they are still working hard for more improvement

1 Like

Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
chachanga:

To be fair, they are
they have other good model
Re: A Phone We All Need by emperor650(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yeah... Itel S31 is a classy pocket free phone for everyone.

1 Like

Re: A Phone We All Need by Glory12345(f): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
NICE OP
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
emperor650:
dats true and the quality is more than the price compare to other fones
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Glory12345:
NICE OP
thanks

1 Like

Re: A Phone We All Need by Glory12345(f): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yeah Welcome i so much trust itel too but with this itel s31 i so much love itel more grin
emmavis4u0052:

thanks
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=thatkindthing post=53503803]A phone i need is the two in one tecno tablet, its a phone, tablet n laptop[/quote
try this and u won't regret it
Re: A Phone We All Need by Akpevwe9: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

dats true and the quality is more than the price compare to other fones

You are on point. The itel S31 is high quality smartphone for a relatively good price. It's great value for money considering the amount of phones this days.

1 Like

Re: A Phone We All Need by Oscarpraise(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2017
emperor650:

Correct. If it's not itel S31, it's nothing.
Re: A Phone We All Need by Pweety008: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
itel is one of the brands that command good presence and market share in the Nigeria market. Formerly known for feature phones alone, itel has been making top entry level affordable smartphones for the mass market.
The itel S31 is the latest flagship from itel replacing the S11. It’s an entry level device with good enough specs for a first time smartphone owner. The S31 is a well designed device with rounded corners, a textured back, a 5.5 inch IPS HD display, with 16GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM. It is being marketed as a camera/selfie phone with an ability of taking photos even in low light.(we are yet to put that to the test). Below are our first impressions with the device.
Even in low light, itelS31 got you covered, The # S31 5.0MP Front Camera with Soft LED Flash captures all your photos with great brilliance even in the dark.
With the affordable price tag, basic specs, average camera and a 12 month warranty, the S31 would make an amazing choice of device for the first time smartphone owner or that little sister back from school that keeps on reminding you that you promised them a smartphone
SPECIFICATIONS
Colors: Black, Rose Gold and Champagne Gold.
SIM: Dual SIM (Micro + Normal SIM, dual standby)
Network: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA.
Dimensions: 145*73.4*8.7mm
Weight: Not Known
Display: 5.5″ HD IPS Touchscreen
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
Memory: 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM, microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
Camera: 5MP, autofocus, LED flash, 5MP front Camera with Flash
Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity.
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
I guess it's a good mobile for that is not expensive. what do you have to say.

The picture quality is wow.. Am taking my selfie game to another new level cool
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pweety008:

The picture quality is wow.. Am taking my selfie game to another new level cool
don't forget to take a Val pic
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oscarpraise:

Correct. If it's not itel S31, it's nothing.
gbam!!!
Re: A Phone We All Need by talk2saintify(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
hw much?

1 Like

Re: A Phone We All Need by kolexepana: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
There are better phones at a lesser price
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
talk2saintify:
hw much?
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
kolexepana:
There are better phones at a lesser price
not a better quality lik itelS31
Re: A Phone We All Need by SkgeeBoss(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Quack Phone Useless Ba3
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2017
SkgeeBoss:
Quack Phone Useless Ba3
you don't know what you are saying
Re: A Phone We All Need by bash650: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
itel S31 is amazing, the picture quality is lovely
Re: A Phone We All Need by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
bash650:
itel S31 is amazing, the picture quality is lovely
that is d power of the F/2.2 tech

(1) (Reply)

samsung s6 edge plus and laptops core i5 available / MTN Launches Mobile Electricity Services To Keep Homes And Businesses Powered / Android Phone Spec You Shouldn't Buy In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.