Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Call For Applications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call For Applications (1003 Views)

INEC 2020 Recruitment Portal Now Open For Applications / APPLY Now:nigerian Bottling Company Call For Applications From Young Nigerians / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Applications by abiolaewuola(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hi there, my name is Abiola Ewuola, Chief Executive Officer and founder of MuvinBox. I'm looking for committed fellows to team up with me, to build the next Big Brand in the Advertising Industry.

We are a team with big dreams on a mission to solve the globe biggest problem and as the Business proverbs says "Behind a successful Company, lies a Focus Team"

We need you to join our startup team, we need you to share in our mission and vision to attain our goals.

I believe in you, this is not a recruitment process, you need to be ready to contribute to the company financially, creatively and strategically.

please Don't send me your CV, here we believe and wants your technical skills and you have the chance to build your company.

Check out the project we will be working on www.muvinbox.com .

You believe in this Project? I am so excited you do!

Send me your Cover Letter, run and analyze the overview of this project and what you are bringing into the team and send it here abiolaewuola@muvinbox.com . I will set a appointment with you and we start from there

I believe in you, come join me to build the next Big Startup in the Industry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Young School Leavers ( Ss3) Or Graduates / Notore Chemical Industries Limited Engineering Trainee Programme / Graduate Internship At Heirs Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.