Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday (1862 Views)

Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hi guys there is someone who needs a job urgently
She is often frustrated ,and i really want to help and have tried all i can.
I have even gotten defrauded in the process of getting her a job.
She currently has only SSCE
She has working experience (about 4 years)
Major jobs she has done: marketing,sales girl,waitress,bartender , and child care (in a day care center)
She had to leave her job because, she works almost 24 hrs(from 8am till around 1am)and even with that doesn't get paid the stipend on time (13k)
She is currently furthering her studies
She is 22
She is very hard working
And she needs money to continue her education(part time studies where she goes on Saturdays and Sundays only ) .
She is great around children ,she loves learning new things, and she is goal driven.
Not very conversant with computers(on a scale of 1-10 she is around 4.5)
Please help her
She stays around Egbeda ,Lagos
She is open to jobs like : Cleaning,Child Care, Waitress,School Bus Assistant etc .Thanks folks

Incase you have anything for her you can call me, kindly check my signature for my number.Thanks once again.

*MODIFIED*
Why are humans like this na, some men were calling her to ask for something else,I have removed her
number. please if you have a job for her,kindly contact me,I would pass the message across to
her.Thank you folks
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by FunnyDude(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2017
I reside in Egbeda, there is various job which I did before I graduate. I can help find something doing by connecting with my former bosses i'v worked with. My fear is how can I trust her.
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by olureignforever: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2017
@op be mindful where you post her no. While trying to help her, you might as well expose her to kidnappers. Privately give her no to whoever want to help.

Modified......

I just unquote you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
olureignforever:

@op be mindful where you post her no. While trying to help her, you might as well expose her to kidnappers. Privately give her no to whoever want to help.
Alright thanks sir
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
FunnyDude:
I reside in Egbeda, there is various job which I did before I graduate. I can help find something doing by connecting with my former bosses i'v worked with. My fear is how can I trust her.
Are u on whatsapp bro, please lets chat
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2017
Unless she'll be willing to relocate. There's this old woman in her 70's that needs a nanny because her children are all abroad. Her duty Just to cook and take care of the house.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Unless she'll be willing to relocate. There's this old woman in her 70's that needs a nanny because her children are all abroad. Her duty Just to cook and take care of the house.
Thanks for the response sir
Whats the location please
I dont mean to sound rude, but please sir whats the pay like
Would she be residing there permanently ?
God bless sir.
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
. Location pls
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Anyone abeg o sad
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
enkayhope:
. Location pls
Benin, Edo state
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Donald3d:
Thanks for the response sir
Whats the location please
I dont mean to sound rude, but please sir whats the pay like
Would she be residing there permanently ?
God bless sir.
. Benin city in Edo state. The woman will be glad if she can stay permanent, but if she can't they can both discuss it. The pay is 15k. Feeding and accommodation is free.
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
. Benin city in Edo state. The woman will be glad if she can stay permanent, but if she can't they can both discuss it. The pay is 15k. Feeding and accommodation is free.
[s]Alright thank you sir , I would tell her about it .[/s]
Almost slipped my mind that she is still in school here in Lagos ,I don't think it would work sir,but I am still very grateful for the opportunity .
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Why are humans like this na, some men were calling her to ask for something else,I have removed her number. please if you have a job for her,kindly contact me,I would pass the message across to her.Thank you folks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Anyone please
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Xzbit91: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Donald3d:
Why are humans like this na, some men were calling her to ask for something else,I have removed her number. please if you have a job for her,kindly contact me,I would pass the message across to her.Thank you folks

Ask @olureignforever to unquote you, her number is still reflecting.
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by jessyb: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2017
If you are looking to having an extra source of income and you reside in Lagos, we looking for new hands in our real estate firm. call or whatsapp 07084910289
Re: Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday by Donald3d(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Abeg o, anyone ?

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (9 Positions) / Seven-up Bottling Company Interview / Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019: Here's How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.