Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill (882 Views)

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah / Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill by mesoprogress(m): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari is alleged to have collapsed and afterwards has been on life support. His condition is said to be critical. His inner cronies are buying time to see if he will get better. Inside source believes he may not survive.

Northern oligarchs are said to be already pressuring Osinbajo to resign. The options are clearly against them, Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara, and even the Chief Judge of federation is not an option. They are seriously worried about power leaving Hausa/Fulani Muslim domain.

Alleged letter from Buhari was said to be written by his cronies buying time. Femi Adesina, even Vice President does not know Buhari's actual state. Only DSS Daura , a few inner circles are aware of his real condition.

I never believed all these stories, until yesterday's failed return. This is the most logical version of stories I have been hearing since this brouhaha
Re: Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill by MakeADifference: 6:01am On Feb 06, 2017
No source? Aren't you mesoprogress a/the source?

mesoprogress:
Buhari is alleged to have collapsed and afterwards has been on life support. His condition is said to be critical. His inner cronies are buying time to see if he will get better. Inside source believes he may not survive.

Northern oligarchs are said to be already pressuring Osinbajo to resign. The options are clearly against them, Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara, and even the Chief Judge of federation is not an option. They are seriously worried about power leaving Hausa/Fulani Muslim domain.

Alleged letter from Buhari was said to be written by his cronies buying time. Femi Adesina, even Vice President does not know Buhari's actual state. Only DSS Daura , a few inner circles are aware of his real condition.

I never believed all these stories, until yesterday's failed return. This is the most logical version of stories I have been hearing since this brouhaha

Re: Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill by mesoprogress(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2017
MakeADifference:
No source? Aren't you mesoprogress a/the source?

If you have a more authentic version, drop it so we can analyse.
Re: Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Your version might not be far from the truth, But they should let us know the state of his health.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Your version might not be far from the truth, But they should let us know the state of his health. So prayers can be offered
Re: Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill by Adminisher: 6:28am On Feb 06, 2017
mesoprogress:

AT least you tried by admitting that you are posting a lie. You listened to some rumours, put two and two together and used your imagination . Thank you for your hohesty
Re: Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill by biggie73(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Even without source, your opinion is the most authentic version.
Re: Buhari Alleged To Be Critically Ill by mesoprogress(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Adminisher:

AT least you tried by admitting that you are posting a lie. You listened to some rumours, put two and two together and used your imagination . Thank you for your hohesty
I didn't put any two and two together, in fact I removed some details in order to avoid suspicion, the source tight, not normal beer parlor gist. All the same, it's still a rumor since it's not coming directly from the Presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Truly Our Politicians Are Wicked By John Zibiri / Buhari's Absence Makes His Deputy Shine: Associated Press / Abia A State In Ruins- Pictures And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.